Need help to get a Doctor that will get me medical clearance ASAP.

onepowerfullady
on 12/4/03 7:59 am - Jackson, MS
Hi gang, I am in need of your help. My program coordinator just contated to let me know that she is having problems with getting me a doctor to give me medical clearance for my surgery. The insurance company will have to pay at a 100% this year because I have met my deductible and out of pocket limit for the year. My normal PCP seem to be somewhat against the surgery and I cannot believe that I have gotten this far to have this kind of problem. Is there anyone that you guys know that can help me. I would greatly appreciate it! Jaunine
Arlies Q
on 12/4/03 11:04 am - Brandon, MS
Dear Jaunine, I don't know any doctors in Jackson as PCPs. But my PCP is in Newton, MS and his name is Dr. Stephen Tramill, 601-683-3001. He mentioned this surgery to me a couple of years ago and I was reluctant. I could kick me!!!! He wanted me to use Dr. Amy Rose, but she doesn't take my insurance. When I called about Dr. Blake, Dr. Tramill's office immediately agreed to fax my info. Of course it took almost two weeks to get it faxed, but I gather all things considered, that is fast. You might want to give him a whirl. I can't guarantee. He's been my doctor for 5 or 6 years so that may make a difference. Lots of luck! Smoochies & Hugs Arlies
onepowerfullady
on 12/5/03 6:28 am - Jackson, MS
Thanks Arlies, You are a real sweetie. I got an appointment from one of the doctor's that are apart of my PCP's group. How far is Newton from Jackson? If I run into any issues with them...which I hope that won't I will give you a call. Have a great weekend and be blessed! Hugs, Jaunine
Most Active