surgeon's appointment

Lynette1962
on 9/7/11 1:42 am - Whitby, Canada
My surgeon's appointment is now book for Sept 16/11 - Dr. Jackson

(I had previously been for Sept 9/11 (Dr. Grantcharov) but I have requested for my surgery @ TWH so the appointment is delayed by one week.)

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

Pam B.
on 9/7/11 1:58 am
Good for you, you must be so excited!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
Brenda T.
on 9/7/11 2:01 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
that is great, getting so close for you now.
Brenda
jmvmom
on 9/8/11 10:54 pm
Can I ask why you changed, I have Dr. Grantcharov on Oct 17. My husband also had him and he was absolutly amazing, great surgeon, good bedside manner and very easy to talk to
Lynette1962
on 9/9/11 12:54 am - Whitby, Canada
 Hi - the only reason I changed was that I preferred my surgery to be completed @ Toronto Western rather than St. Mikes.  I also hear that Dr. Grancharov is amazing so it had nothing to do with him personally. 
Good luck with your surgery and all the best with your weight loss path. 

pinkjellybean
on 9/9/11 4:25 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
When you requested to have the surgery at TWH did this pose a problem in any way?  What did they say and who did you tell if you don't mind me asking because this is what I hope to do also as it is the closest to my home and it will help my husband manage care for me and our children. 

Congrats on your appointment!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Lynette1962
on 9/9/11 5:01 am - Whitby, Canada
 Hi - when you go for your next appointment, just advise them that you prefer to have your surgery @ TWH and explain why.  I requested this with the psychologist and she was more than accomodating. 
The team there is wonderful, 
Good luck on your journey. 

Most Active
Recent Topics