Dr. Phil

kathy W.
on 9/16/03 1:48 pm - Eugene, OR
Does anyone think Dr. Phil is "out of touch?' I am sure he has no clue about morbid obesity and the stress it brings to so many lives. His answer to weight loss is so cavalier I found it disrespectful to all of us who have suffered through much to get to a decision about WSL. He's the next guy to make big bucks on a sure cure for weight loss.
Monicaflath
on 9/16/03 2:03 pm - Portland, OR
He makes me sick, This guy is only in for the money for sure. I agree 100% with you. And who does he really think he is -- a women's man, not he could use some weigh****chers himself.
Lesa B.
on 9/17/03 4:15 am - Portland, OR
I'm not nearly as disgusted by Dr. Phil as I am by Katie Curic. How can she sit her bony ass next to Al Roker every day and not have learned a thing about the trials and tribulations of morbid obesity, and WLS?! What a princess, thinking she knows ANYTHING about weight loss. I don't care that Dr. Phil wants to further exploit the obese population; he isn't the first and won't be the last. But for Katie Curic to do a one night special, followed by an entire week of daily shows with him is heartless. Al Roker ought to punch her lights out.
Shelley Billings
on 9/17/03 4:42 am - Oregon City, OR
Dr. Phil is a pig. It is already a known fact that he is horrible to work with or for. He is ignorant, self absorbed and an idiot. Thank God I don'****ch his show. Face it people.... ...We as MO individuals have been berated and the source of prejudice for years. Isn't that one reason for us having the surgery. Next week Dr. Phil will be opening his mouth about something else he is ignorant about.
Most Active
Recent Topics