Soft/Puree'd Food Ideas

Keith L.
on 10/10/12 9:36 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I am getting closer to my soft and blended food phase. I am very much anticipating getting some food into my body that isn't in liquid form.

What did you all eat during this phase? The thought of throwing a pizza into a blender sounds gross but right now I would eat just about anything.

I know the obvious: yogurt, cottage cheese, and tuna. Anybody have some suggestions? 

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Ohiogirl
on 10/10/12 9:45 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 I'm right behind you - well I have a little while yet but I am already looking ahead.  Our dietician doesn't give many ideas but what you already listed.  Looking forward to some good ideas from the oldies.
Diana M.
on 10/10/12 9:52 am - TX
VSG on 07/12/12
 Here's a good place to start...this lady has some ah-maaaa-zing recipes that are bariatric friendly, and she has a lot of them split out by diet phase

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/08/puree d-foods.html

PoohHag
on 10/10/12 10:06 am - TN
VSG on 06/11/12
 Pureed black or pinto beans with cheese on top taste amazing after liquids.

lisa2job
on 10/10/12 12:36 pm - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
now my surgeon did not make me blend /puree as long as it was "soft" it was ok.  she said I really shouldnt have to chew too much

my favorite thing was tomatoe sauce, add some ricatta cheese, italian seasoning, mozerella , parmesean, bake it ,  taste like lasagna w/o the noodles

I also really liked   refried beans ,  add some cheddar cheese and some enchalada sauce.

egg salad/ chicken salad/ tuna salad

liverwrust with harvarti cheese and mustard

canned stew,  yummy !!!   I ate the meat very very soft.  

bought some potty meat but havnt used it yet 

SF maple oatmeal   ( added protien powder )

Keith L.
on 10/10/12 12:40 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
Thanks for the suggestions. I like. I was thinking guacamole too!

What is potty meat?

k

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

lisa2job
on 10/10/12 12:42 pm - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
deviled chicken in a can ,  my ex husband use to be in the military and that is what they called it...    sorry my slang got the best of me .. lol

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 195 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 281 views