Fava Beans
Sunflower Seeds

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

AdeanaMarie
on 11/16/12 3:38 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Fun Facts!  Thanks for posting.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

AdeanaMarie
on 11/16/12 3:39 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I just found this when I Googled arginine:  http://www.3fatchicks.com/7-best-foods-that-contain-arginine/

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Keith L.
on 11/16/12 3:44 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

The study referenced in the video disputes that a bit. They may also be ranked different for example, the study they are ranked by highest amount of arginine where as the article you cited may rank it by most nutritional value. The problem is "Best" is subjective and unless they define "Best" it is difficult to ascertain what makes them the "Best". For us definitely animal proteins, but the amounts. It turns out that the body produces this naturally unless you are gunning down junk food like we used to. Also L-Arginine is available as a supplement as it is a non-essential amino acid. You can get it at Walgreens or CVS.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

sheranfour
on 11/16/12 8:45 am

Thanks so much for that info!! The cool thing is....I saw my NUT (pun intended) today and she told me to eat nuts!!! I hadn't yet...so tomorrow ...nuts it is!!!

The Info you gave and the websites were GREAT!!!

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views