Breakfast in breakfast out

Beadle
on 6/15/13 10:59 pm
VSG on 05/28/13 with

Had a first today, thought I would try adding some items to my scrambled eggs, it didn't work. Don't know if I ate to fast, to much or the mix of items but my tummy didn't want it in there anymore so I gave in and fed it to the trash can. I only ate about three bites but obviously my tummy didn't want it.  I don't care to experience that again.  Live and learn and I am definately in the learning phase.  Have a great day. 

Just keep on moving

nolley2
on 6/15/13 11:15 pm - Richfield, WI

Sorry you had a bad start to the day.  This will happen, all you can do is scratch that off your list and move on.  Every once in a while I forget and take a gulp of something or large bite, ouch.  Amazing how bad habits can come back to haunt you.  But I had those bad habits a lot longer than the sleeve.  LOL

Be gentle to your tummy and have a good rest of the day.

Lynne

cajunlady1958
on 6/15/13 11:22 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
sorry you had a bad experience. i tried to eat a multigrain pancake today and ended up giving it to the dog. they just did not taste the way i remember them tasting. live and learn.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Iris B.
on 6/16/13 12:46 am - Canada
VSG on 12/17/12

It will get better.  I had a bad experience with homemade white bread 3 months ago.  Haven't made bread since that and sure haven't tried any, one way to break the carb addictions.

Iris

MFP ibellflower

mickeymantle
on 6/16/13 1:51 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

its best to add 1 new item at a time to see how your sleeve likes them and remember eat slow and chew chew chew

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

mhogans
on 6/16/13 12:23 pm
VSG on 05/28/13

I don't like eggs to begin with, so when I do eat them I only do the whites. I add a little pepper and that's it. You might try just egg whites. Good Luck!!

Michelle

"For every pound dropped it's one less pound to worry about in my future."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 281 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 335 views