NSV yesterday

OregonGuy2012
on 11/14/13 8:24 am
VSG on 04/04/13

I was with my daughter yesterday and she sat down with me and told me she wanted to start eating better.  This came from a girl who has a T-shirt that reads "I Love Candy" on it.  She has not embraced all the new food choices I have made this last year and I was very happy to hear her say she wanted to make this change.

LosingSarah
on 11/14/13 9:07 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

That's great! I'm sure it has been hard for her to have to change to a healthier diet, and she's clearly seen how it has positively changed you.  Great job being a good influence in her life.

Tracy D.
on 11/14/13 11:13 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

That's got to be so encouraging for you!  Just think about what a difference you are making in her life.  Other people will also see how much better you look and feel and will want a piece of that success :-)

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

megan.sherman
on 11/15/13 2:09 am
VSG on 05/17/14

Yes!  That gives me such hope.  My 11 year old son is a little on the chunky side and I know it's because of the bad food influences he has had watching me and my husband.  He hasn't quite bought into the healthier road we are going on.  No chips or ice cream in the house, no soda (God forbid!).  Hopefully, he will be like your daughter and eventually see the changes I have made and begin to change himself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 67 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views