My current "stall".

Bundlina
on 10/1/14 1:40 am

WOW Elina!  I just looked at your profile pics and you are truly stunning!  What an inspiration!!!  I have my sleeve in 8 days and if I even look half as good as you, I will consider myself truly blessed.  Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom with us all.  It is amazing to see someone as beautiful as you and imagine that the surgery so many of us are looking forward to can help to produce such results.  THank you for sharing with us.  I am so glad you are on this site!  It made my day when I am feeling so uncertain and scared about my surgery. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/14 2:01 am, edited 10/1/14 2:02 am

If you were to read my early posts, you would see that I too was scared before the surgery.  If you picked a great surgeon, and if you know that their aftercare plan is designed to get you the same results that you have in mind (plans and goals of different surgeons are very different), then you too can have life changing results.  Keep in mind that I went from my highest (but still lightweight) weight to my smallest weight in 6.5 months.  That should blow your mind, it still blows MY mind over five years later. 

Edited to add, I just looked at your profile.  With a higher 45 BMI, you should aim for reaching goal closer to the one year mark.