Whatcha Eating Today VSG'ers? Tuesday

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 2/2/16 10:52 am
VSG on 01/11/16

Haven't seen this lately.. hope it's okay to start it :) 

B: protein shake concoction 

L: health wise cream of tomato soup with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese

S: java pro (caramel)

D: eggs and ricotta scramble

S: picked egg yolk 

W: 40 of 64

V: yes

E: not much.. walked to get the mail, around the store and circled the house a few times

Next? :)

Neesie57
on 2/2/16 11:18 am
VSG on 08/04/15

The day is barely started for me, but I'll still chime in.

B: chicken and egg scramble with grilled peppers

S: Light and Fit Coconut Greek yogurt

L: egg salad

S: Light string cheese

D: Albondigas soup with veggies

E: walking my dog for 3 miles

W: excellent

V: already done, except for calcium with lunch and dinner

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

LosinginAZ
on 2/2/16 11:19 am

B: 2 ounces of sugar free pudding 

L: 2 ounces of light boston creme pie yogurt 

D: 2 ounces of cheese and chicken enchilada progresso light soup

W: so far im at 30 ounces

V: Left my calcium at home :(

E: tonight I am going to try to walk but today is my 2nd day back at work and my stomach hurts. My incisions are pink and puffy :(

Age: 34 / Height 5' 8" / Starting weight July 2015: 446.0 lbs / Surgery Date & Weight: 1/19/16 - 320.4 / Lost pre-op: 125.6lbs / Goal Weight: 180 lbs

mmsmom
on 2/2/16 11:57 am - Woburn, MA

B:  english muffin with peanut butter

L:  1/2 potbelly skinny turkey sandwich on flatbread

D:  making haddock from whole foods (the freshest and best, in my opinion) with crushed crackers

E;  walk

L:  good

V - working on it

VSG on 04/28/2014

csettle7
on 2/2/16 12:36 pm, edited 2/2/16 4:35 am
VSG on 01/14/16

On soft foods, no meat :(

B: 2 oz of a 1 egg cheese omelet

L: protein shake

D: 2 oz of fat free refried beans with cheddar cheese

S: either a cheese stick or 1/2 protein shake

W: 30 of 64

V: done

E: planning a 20 minute walk this evening

L. 68
on 2/2/16 1:50 pm

CfCsettle7,

hi   you just had surgery i see..how do you feel ? when did you start feeling good enough to go back to work?  i have a sitting job would i be able to get to work and just sit (of course get up to move around ) but other than that i want to know how many days i should request off my surgery date is march 1,2016

Congratulations

rblain

L. 68
on 2/2/16 2:12 pm

CfCsettle7,

hi   you just had surgery i see..how do you feel ? when did you start feeling good enough to go back to work?  i have a sitting job would i be able to get to work and just sit (of course get up to move around ) but other than that i want to know how many days i should request off my surgery date is march 1,2016

Congratulations

rblain

csettle7
on 2/2/16 3:23 pm
VSG on 01/14/16

I have felt fabulous. I had no pain other than some gas pain the day/night of surgery and absolutely no nausea, but I'm attributing that to the fantastic surgical team I had perform my surgery. I had surgery on a Thursday and returned to work the following Tuesday. I am a midwife and had absolutely no problem seeing patients in the office the first three days I returned to work, and went back to taking call that weekend. However, everyone's recovery is very different, so its hard to know how much time you will need off of work. My advice would be to plan on being out 2 weeks, but if you have little to no problems with recovery you could always go back sooner. 

Good luck with your surgery!

L. 68
on 2/2/16 4:57 pm

Thanks for taking the time to respond,  I believe March 1 is a Tuesday thats perfect i would hope to be back at work on that following Monday i just didnt want to use my sick days vacation or whatever sitting home. lol  but i will if i have too...

Rblain

psychoticparrot
on 2/2/16 7:20 pm

Have a stomach bug, so the day's meals were very simple:

B: Water and Zofran

L: Water and Tylenol

D: Water and Cipro

S: Unsweetened peppermint tea

W: Done

V: Don't think my stomach can handle them today

E: Getting out of bed to get more water

Just starting to get my appetite back a little, so tomorrow should be better.

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."