Downtown Seattle Support Group?

merrillee
on 9/13/12 2:27 pm - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
Hi all!

Besides the support group at Swedish Hospital, is there a WLS support group near downtown Seattle?  I live on Capitol Hill.

Thanks,
Merrillee

Oxford Comma Hag
on 9/18/12 7:12 pm
Here you go: https://www.virginiamason.org/workfiles/bariatrics/Support_G roup.pdf

I don't go to the Swedish groups because I live in the south sound, and they are just too far.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

celia1988
on 9/24/12 11:03 am - WA
HI. I just had my WLS this past week. I too live in Capitol Hill, i had mine done at UWMC and I use the support group through there. I am not aware of anything closer, they gave me a handout with all the "official" support groups. Maybe some people are doing something privately?
kakkling
on 9/24/12 3:30 pm - Tac, WA
 Merrillee,

There is a group that meets at the Poodle Dog in Fife on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm. It may be to far for you, but it is a fun group. Do you ever see Heather for the Gig Harbor group?

Take care, 
Kelly
Kelly

lisa2job
on 10/5/12 3:10 pm - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
I have never been to poodle dog but  I know where it is ,  is there a seperate roomt there that they hold it in?  I was thinking aobut coming this next week and check it out

kakkling
on 10/5/12 3:44 pm - Tac, WA
 We meet in a room back by the bar. If you go into the restaurant and ask for the Weight Loss Group and they will show you. Its a really nice group. I hope to see you there!
Kelly
Kelly

TaliTali
on 10/8/12 6:26 am, edited 10/8/12 6:27 am - Sammamish, WA
 There is also a DS (and sleeves) group that meets in Tukwila at the Sizzler.

See; http://www.meetup.com/wls-90/events/84207612/

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

merrillee
on 10/23/12 8:37 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
WELL!  They are FINALLY submitting stuff to insurance today!  SHEESH!  It's been a ride....

Will post more soon, I hope!

Merrillee

kakkling
on 10/25/12 5:31 am - Tac, WA
 Merrillee, 

Good Luck! Stay positive, and everything will fall into place!

Take care,
Kelly

Kelly

Most Active