Body Measurements

Danna78
on 6/22/16 8:44 pm

On Friday I start my three weeks of optifast. .. So tomorrow I plan on doing my beginning weight and measurements and photos.     I plan to record everything  from my current ring size to shoe size,  my neck,  calves,  wrists and then the standard (waist,  hips,  stomach, chest,  thighs).

Is there anywhere that doesn't shrink? I figure the odd spots will be remembered once a month and the standards weekly.   I did the same thing last year when I did a protein rich diet and found that recording scale changes and body changes together always showed some form of change 

Are there any other suggestions for places to measure that I might not have thought of? 

Kathy S.
on 6/23/16 8:57 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Looks like you have it covered...  I lost in areas I never thought of.  My shoe size was the one that surprised me but when  you think about it, once you don't have all that weight pressing on your feet it makes sense.  Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing. I will be excited to see you shrinking

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kelly L.
on 6/23/16 11:54 am

Looks like you have it all covered, can't wait to follow your progress on your journey!

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/16 12:02 pm
ReShape on 10/30/16

I actually dropped 1 1/2 shoe sizes which I never expected. Good luck!  Rich

Most Active