Exercise - what's your favorite?

leseratte
on 7/2/16 7:25 pm - Kingston, ON,, Canada

I always enjoyed exercising and did really well during any weight loss regime I was on. But I never made it a priority when I reached my goal and basically stopped doing it. Sooner or later the weight came back again and then I would stop moving at all.....

So I decided that this time it would be different and I am aiming for a complete change of lifestyle.

My husband and I run a very busy Tourist Attraction which is open from May to October and in the last years I would work 6.5 days a week....

This year I got a personal trainer for 1 hour a week and I have not missed one appointment yet, because it is just too expensive if I do not cancel 24 hours in advance.

I love it! Not only do we different weight lifting exercises every week, but she asked me every week about my progress and how I am doing. It feels like I get some Therapy, as well......

In addition they offer drop-in classes, so I try to go to another class one time a week.

And I am pretty happy now, because if I can make room for 2 appointments with myself in my busiest time of the year I should be able to keep this up in winter as well, eh?

Long story short, try to find something that you can keep doing in the long run for example: riding a bike may not be possible in winter (I live in Canada....), but whatever you do I hope you find the right one!

RNY 03/02/2016

In Pounds: HW 296, SW 292, M1:-34, M2:-8, M3:-13, M4:-16, M5:-12, M6:-11, M7:-9, M8:-8, M9:-5, M10:-4

RNY on 12/22/14

When I first saw this post I thought it said EXCUSE - what's your favorite. 

Sharon

Most Active