WHY DRUGS?!!!

ValueMe
on 3/25/13 3:54 pm

OK...I have bad hips, but I plan on replacements. I have lost My weight and gotten healthier without WLS. My question is why rely on drugs for pain relief? Frankly, I was on Celebrex for 8 yrs and I looked at My neighbor and she is on dialysis; she looked soooo bad, and I asked Myself, "Are You losing this weight and becoming healthier just to lose your kidneys/liver/heart/stomach...because of the NSAIDS?!!! Sooo, I began RESEARCHING alternatives, and sure enough there is some goooood stuff out there that can beat NSAIDS hands down. Right now I have a "Program" of MSM, Boswellia, Curcumin, Omega 3; and Every Morning I start My day with FRESH JUICED (Anything) with Ginger Root in it and some Fresh Juiced Pineapple in it (whether all Fresh Juiced Fruit Juice or Green Smoothie or Combo), so basically Ginger Root and Bromilan, I just LIKE the taste of the Fresh Juiced Ginger Root and Pineapple. Now I have to convince My insurance company that this is wayyyyy better for Me than Celebrex and help Me out a little with costs. Maybe I'll have My PCP to Prescribe these supplements.

Anyway, try your own "****tail" of these supplements and give them at least 3-4 weeks to work. But I know for sure, NSAIDS only invite death to the party, and ALL of it only benefits the drug companies!!! RESEARCH, go to youtube, do YOU a Favor!

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 111 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2348 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3551 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4818 views