on 5/5/11 11:39 am
Dionysus
on 5/7/11 12:47 am, edited 5/7/11 1:32 am

MAR97
Sheldon Randall

(06/07/11)

[Latest Posts]

Thank you very much for your advice.

Since you were a member only since the day you logged on to give advice, Member Since: 05/05/11,  I initially regarded you as a troll.  Then I was wondering if you actually were Sheldon Randall.  Then I saw that you are scheduled for surgery (06/07/11), and at the same time have already had the DS.  A lot of red flags!  So then I figured you were an existing member that wanted to post under a different identity for whatever reason.  After thinking about all these things, I’ve come to a conclusion:  It really doesn’t matter.

After reading your post a couple of times, it seems that you are sincere in wanting to help me, and I appreciate it.  You seem knowledgeable, and took the time to write the post because you were concerned about me.  That’s what matters.  If you didn’t care about me on some level, then you wouldn’t have taken the time to post your concern for my health.  Regardless of your identity, I am going to think of you as one of my Guardian Angels.

I just had a funny image pop into my mind:  A troll with angel wings.  Like a real serious troll, but with really cutesy angel wings, like a cherub’s, flying around.  I don’t know why, but that image just cracks me up!  Kind of like this troll with angelic wings:

I respect what you have to say, and I am listening to you.  Per your recommendation, I have stopped the vitamin experiment.  Thank you for having the courage to tell me not to do what I was doing.  Thank you for caring enough about me to take the time to advise me of a potential issue.  Thanks, Guardian Angel!

Now for my next experiment:  I am going to eat as if I am a veteran DS patient, even though I have a LB in me.  (just kidding)

Edited for typo.

Dionysus
on 5/7/11 6:31 am, edited 5/7/11 6:33 am
Date Sent: May 7, 2011 - 1:28pm
To: MAR97      Click here to add this user to your friends list
Subject: RE: confused
MAR97 wrote:I am a bit confused, I am new to this site and I logged in today and it said that you had replied to my posting. I never posted on your page and don't know how it ended up from mdy page.

Hi, my friend.  I don't know.  It looks like somebody used your identity, either on purpose or by accident, to write a post to me.  It was not malicious, and if you read, I didn't take it as a bad thing at all.  If it wasn't you  that wrote the post, the it was someone else, which is OK.  It wasn't me.  I'll post this to the thread so that others know what happened.  Welcome to OH!

Inbox       Forward Next       Delete Block
Dionysus
on 5/7/11 6:45 am

So, my Guardian Angel is someone with mad skills or access,  I wonder who it is.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 5/7/11 6:48 am - Tuvalu
On May 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM Pacific Time, Dionysus wrote:

So, my Guardian Angel is someone with mad skills or access,  I wonder who it is.

Somone else's posts were showing up on a board I'd never visited, under my name.

Y'all need to report all this to OH...their software is wonky.

The best they could tell me was to change my password, but I don't think that had a thing to do with it. 

You need to report each screwed up post.
Dionysus
on 5/7/11 7:15 am
Hi. I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.  Hope all is well.  I pressed the report button three times, and nothing happened.  Maybe if I use the words "Obesity Help Staff", it will be mined.  I should tell them, because there seem to be a lot of glitches lately, but I don't want them to think I am complaining, just being helpful.
Dionysus
on 5/7/11 7:44 am

"Y'all need to report all this to OH"

Now that doesn't include the posts that are screwed up because of the way I write them, does it?  That could take up a lot of their time.

Dionysus
on 5/7/11 6:53 am
Hey,  MAR97 , if it's not you, as you say, then you deleted somebody's else post.  Tut tut
Amber L.
on 5/5/11 2:27 am, edited 5/5/11 2:34 am - Sweden
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Dionysus
on 5/7/11 1:48 am
Cute.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1052 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1215 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 505 views