Planet Fitness or Chuze Fitness

CaliErica
on 5/4/14 12:40 pm - Anaheim, CA
with

So I was a member of 24 hour fitness and it is now up, is anyone a member of either of the gyms? Can anyone give me the pros/cons.

bytheriver
on 5/8/14 4:33 am - Puerto Rico

I so love the environment at Planet Fitness, I love the 24hr access, thru the week, the massage chairs, are awesome 2, the only cons is the absence of a pool, but at 20 bucks a month, what else can you ask for?

Nita G.
on 5/9/14 12:27 pm

I do the $10 membership at Planet fitness, no massage chairs or tanning booth for me. It's got everything I need, though, and at 4:00 in the morning it's almost empty. I like it.

48 pounds lost prior to surgery

Flygirlmedic
on 5/10/14 5:46 am

I too was a member at 24hr fitness and it recently expired. Even though I enjoyed it I changed to Planet Fitness. I used to do the classes at 24 but after being sleeved I am very reluctant to burn that many calories at a time. Planet Fitness is less pretentious and I enjoy the atmosphere better. There are no power lifters there giving you that look or making you feel inadequate. The staff at mine is very friendly. There is a persona trainer there too that doesn't cost any extra. I also love the Hydro massage that PF has. That is something you don't get at 24.

Go visit one and take a look before you decide. 

VSG 2/25/14 Dr. David Kim    HT 5'5" 51yo SW 230 CW 170.2 GW 135

Most Active