CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ON A GOOD DR FOR GASTRIC SLEEVE IN MX

MIZZEZCHERRY
on 9/22/11 5:35 pm - inglewood, CA
WoW!!!! 8 months and you have lost so much weight congrats!!

I am now thinking of choosing Dr. Kelly I just wanna make sure that he is the right person for me!!! I am a little nervous about going abroad but I know This is what I want!!
Kimmes
on 9/22/11 8:10 pm
 Let me know if I can answer any questions about my experience with Dr Kelly.  I can put you in contact with Trish who can arrange everything.  She will be there with you at the hospital and coordinate everything from pick up at airport to transportation back  - the entire process.

This was the best gift I ever gave myself!

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

zsflower
on 9/23/11 3:17 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Trish is no longer booking surgeries for Dr. Kelly.  If you book your surgery with Trish, someone other than Dr. Kelly will be on the other side of that scalpel.

I suggest you speak directly with Dr. Kelly and he will clear this up for you.  I can provide you with his contact information if you wish.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

MIZZEZCHERRY
on 9/23/11 5:38 pm - inglewood, CA
yes please i would like to contact the right person who deals with dr. kelly
baydoll
on 9/22/11 1:39 pm - Ottawa, Canada
My surgeon, Dr. Castaneda Cruz was suberb....I trusted him with my life and in return he enabled me to have a new life.
MIZZEZCHERRY
on 9/22/11 5:36 pm - inglewood, CA
where in mexico is Dr. Castaneda?
baydoll
on 9/22/11 9:43 pm - Ottawa, Canada
His practice is in Guadalajara but he will do your surgery in Puerto Vallarta on a weekend if you choose that. I had my surgery on a Saturday and had booked an all-inclusive for a week for the nights before and after hospitalization. It went more smoothly than I could have hoped. Good luck with your decision. Private message me if you want more info.
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/11 9:48 pm - Brandon, FL
If money was not a problem for me, my first choice would be Dr. Alvarez. However I have heard a lot of great things about Dr Kelly and the price he charges is more in line with what I could afford without waiting another year to save up, so I ultimately have decided to go with him. It was important also that the surgery was done in an actual hospital versus a strip center.

Yes, money should not really come into play when it comes to a major surgery like this, however I feel comfortable with my decision.
twinsand1
on 9/23/11 2:19 am - SC
Dr. Kelly is wonderful!!! I highly recommend him..Good Luck!!
Angela
08/2006 lapband (Dr. de la garza Mexico)282 lbs
09/2008 emergency band removal (Dr. Givens, SC)132lbs
currently weigh 298 lbs
Sleeved 07/13/2011 Ramos Kelly

ND2BTHN
on 9/23/11 2:49 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/16/12
 I am going to Dr. Aceves in January. Only heard good things about him, and you are in a real hospital for 3 days, under supervision, not in a hotel or recovery house. That was important to me. Also very experienced, and at a very safe border crossing. You are treated like royalty and they all speak perfect english.

HW: 235   SW:227   Preopw:218   GW:120   HT:5'3  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 322 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 504 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1098 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1672 views