What Consultant to use?? Dr. Kelly

Heath23
on 9/23/11 6:29 am
Hello all I am new to this site and have decided to start my weight lose journy I have done tons of research and decided that I think I want to have VSG with Dr. Kelly, But I am unsure as of to who I should got through I have heard good things about Christi, Sandy, and Tish ( If she still works there I say a message to debate that ) anywho I just wanted to know who some of you went threw and what to expect and what made you decide to use them. My other question would be I am a little confused on how the comunicaton with the Dr. is to work. I have not scheduled a date or commited to anything yet just trying to get more info before I put my life and money on the line.
Jackie00
on 9/23/11 7:13 am
Good decision on the surgeon. I think your money is trusted with all of the coordinators that you have mentioned.

I went through Christi because I was told on here that Trish didn't schedule appointments that it was not her job, but I later learned that this was not the truth. We went as a group, at first I was in touch with Sandy, but one of the group was with Christi so we all went with Christi from there. Sandy is the head coordinator for Christi I believe. Christi is a great person to deal with. I would prefer in the future to select someone that actually had their surgery done by Dr Kelly. There was someone on the main board about 3 weeks ago but I cannot recall her name.

Dr Kelly will be in to talk to you everyday and you have his direct number and email on the post op instructions that you can contact him at any time.
susanpalmer
on 9/23/11 9:56 am - annapolis county, Canada
 Health23 i am planning on going dec 2nd if you are interested nice to travel in a group

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

Heath23
on 9/23/11 11:46 am
Kimmes
on 9/24/11 12:15 am, edited 9/24/11 8:32 am
I really do not like that these coordinators come on to this site and imply that "so and so does not work with Dr X anymore" They should remain silent on these boards or place adds if they want business.

Trish does work on the ground in TJ her personal email is
[email protected] her cell is 619-395-5347
Call her and get your information directly from her.

I suggest you "interview" each coordinator and decide for yourself who you want to work with. I chose Trish because she was the person who was located in TJ she visited me at the hospital every day - she came to the hotel every day - she took me shopping when I felt great - day 3. I do not believe you can get that type of personal service and assistance from any of the others that book for Dr Kelly.

Do your research. Please send me a personal message if you want more information about my personal experience. I

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

zsflower
on 9/24/11 2:26 am - Elk Grove, CA
Jackie00
on 9/24/11 2:45 am
I don't believe Dr Kelly would ever do this to one of his patients, no matter WHO booked the patient. That's just my 2 cents worth.
Kimmes
on 9/24/11 8:47 am
SO Sandy - you are a coordinator competing for business and you are coming on these boards and suggesting another coordinator would mislead people or lie? I think your response is unprofessional and unethical - to suggest a bait and switch - wow. 

Please allow people to do their own research.  See the adds on the right side of this page - that is how you should generate business - pay for an add. 

People come here to share thier own personal experience.  These boards are for us the future and former patients to share their opinions. 

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

zsflower
on 9/24/11 4:50 pm, edited 9/24/11 4:52 pm - Elk Grove, CA
goodkel
on 9/27/11 12:23 pm
On September 24, 2011 at 11:50 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote:
Hi Kimmes!

I'm actually not a coordinator competing for business. Our company has a contract directly with Dr. Kelly to advertise, market and sell his services exclusively  (I don't have an ad on the left...I have one at the top of this page). 

If there is a coordinator not working under this contract with Dr. Kelly, then YES, I am claiming they are doing so without Dr. Kelly's permission, so NO they are not authorized to do so or accept any payment toward surgery with Dr. Kelly. 

I truly have no idea why anyone would have such huge doubts and continue to speculate when all you need to do is contact Dr. Kelly himself. He welcomes speaking to anyone who has a question about him or his practice. (We have those ads and also pay for his page too, in case anyone is wondering). 

I will not post his personal contact information on this board, but I will happily give it out to anyone that sends me a personal message or an email.

Dr. Kelly and I both wish all of you the very best in your weight loss journey!

You say you have an ad on the page so why are you SPAMMING the message board? This is NOT an appropriate venue for conducting your sales!

Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 304 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 489 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1088 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?