Dr. Verboonen in Cancun

Keith L.
on 10/6/12 12:07 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I just had my VSG in Cancun at the Hospiten with Dr. Sergio Verboonen. It was a great experience. Beautiful hospital, fantastic care. Sheri Burke their surgical coordinator was fantastic. If you are looking for a good deal and a great experience google International Patient Facilitators. I will definitely give them a call when it is time to lop off the extra skin. 

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

fiddlechickpatti
on 10/12/12 10:12 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 01/16/13
 Hi Keith,

How are you doing?  I am REALLY close to booking with Dr. Verboonen.  Did you bring anyone with you?  

Any challenges so far?

Thanks for posting.  :)

Patti
Keith L.
on 10/12/12 11:10 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I was originally planning to go by myself and my wife ended up going with me. It was better to have someone. The nurses are very attentive but you will want someone to talk to. About half the nurses speak passable English but they come in and do what they have to do and leave.

It was good to have someone to walk with and pass the time. After surgery you will not want to do anything. If you do bring someone make sure to pay attention to the cafeteria times or your companion will go hungry.

No problems whatsoever. It was a great experience. Very little pain. I will tell you his pre and post op diets are brutal but I have followed both to the letter and I have lost 40lbs since I started and I am almost completely healed 2 weeks after surgery.

If you are in the fence hop off it is the best thing I have done for my health.

Please feel free to contact me directly via email if you have more questions. [email protected]

BTW mention my name to Sheri.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 278 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 462 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1071 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?