Welcome to the Non Post-ops message board

JC
on 8/26/05 3:56 am - Mt Vernon, ME

Creating your own post - how to use emoticons

Emoticons associated with your post's title

One emoticon may be associated with your post's title. (We currently do not support embedding emoticons in post titles; the emoticon image you select to go with your post will appear to the left of the post's title.) To select an emoticon image to go with your post title, click the down-arrow marked Title Images to the left of the area where you will type your post. A menu of images should appear; click on one to make it the title image of your post. The image you have selected will appear outlined in red in the Title Images menu.

Emoticons inserted into your post

As many emoticons as you like may be inserted into the body of your post. To view the available emoticons which you may insert, click the down-arrow marked Message Emoticons to the left of the area where you type your post. You will see a list of textual representations of emoticons and their corresponding emoticon images. To insert an image into your post, type the corresponding text. For example, to include this image :-) in your post, you'd type :-), and to include this one :angel: you'd type :angel:.

Click here to view a list of all members who have posted to this message board.

Debleyduu
on 8/26/05 6:21 am
FTP: First to Post!!!! I can't believe that I was the first to post to the NON-OP board! OK - so where is everybody??? Come on out, and let's support one another.
Melinda M.
on 8/26/05 6:39 am - Katy, TX
I will be happy to be a consistent contributor to this board! I have been searching for someplace to go where I do not have to be considering surgery. I am overweight, but not enough to qualify for surgery. My sister is a very successful RNY post-op and I fully support WLS.
MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 8/26/05 7:37 am - CT
Hello - I am a non-op and for now plan to stay that way, but I read these boards daily. Why don't I have the surgery? Many reasons I guess, but I find myself drawn to this site anyway.
Kasey
on 8/26/05 9:36 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi, everybody! I'm a nonop. I fully intended to have surgery, jumped through all the hoops (nutritionist consults, sleep studies, psych eval, cardiac clearance), waited nine months to have consult with the surgeon. I had the consult, then things interfered (the surgeon left the hospital, the remaining surgeon kept cancelling appointments). After my consult with the surgeon, I had started a diet, because he said he would not even submit to my insurance until I had proven my commitment to eating differently and getting regular exercise. One hundred forty-five fewer pounds later, I guess I proved that commitment, and I no longer qualify (or want) WLS. I'm scheduled to have abdominoplasty very soon. Best of luck. Kasey 365/220/195
Luvs2go F.
on 8/26/05 10:27 am - Non-Op..........., WA
I'm really happy to see there is now a board for us non-ops! *happy dance* Looking forward to meeting everyone! Have a wonderful evening.
Donnamarie
on 8/26/05 10:53 am - NY
Thank you SO much for this board!! I have been lurking the Main Board for a while but always feel like such an outcast because I have decided not to have the surgery. I feel as if I say something I will be labeled a non WLS'er, and my views will be discarded. I'd LOVE to hear what others are doing out there for their weight loss journey. Donna
sweetiekk
on 8/27/05 3:56 am - Out InThe Woods, AL
Oh this is soooo cooool!..I'm 53 and have been thinking surgery but I don't really want anyone of them...so I'm glad theres a place to go and meet with others that feel the same...Thank You!...Success to all of us!
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 8/29/05 11:33 am - Pulaski, TN
Hello fellow non-ops! I look forward to discussions about weight-loss methods, success stories, and support when things get tough! Like many, I have lost and regained enough weight over the years to probably create several other people! However, have LOTS I need to lose! Can't wait to share tips, ideas, recipes, conversation, ...and life...with the rest of you! So, here goes: Hi, I'm Kandy and I am a morbidly obese, non-op by choice member of Obesityhelp.com! Kandy
JC
on 9/12/05 4:06 am - Mt Vernon, ME
Hi everyone - We are going to have a GREAT Forum for those who chose to NOT have WLS - keep your eye out for it, it's exciting !!! JC Co-CEO ObesityHelp
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 355 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 479 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 904 views