Happy Sunday-Whats New?

Connie D.
on 4/3/11 5:44 am
Good morning Margo and everyone......

I enjoyed some time to myself yesterday. Today it is so warm I have been outside most of the day. My grandson Nic just washed,  waxed, and completely cleaned the inside of my car. He even did the tires!!  It looks awesome!

I did sidewalk chaulk with Gracie ....that was fun too!!

Decided it was time to check in with all of you. I haven't been around here much lately. I have been missing my OFF friends!!

Jamie leaves for work before long. Nic is going to grill out our dinner tonight...YUMMY!!!

I have a couple bills I need to get paid so I best get with it.

Hope you all are having a really great day. Prayers for those in  need as always. I never forget my friends!

Love and hugs....connie d
grammylew
on 4/2/11 10:50 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
What a lovely Sunday morning here. A little nippy, but sunny and cheerful! My tree out front has beautiful pink flowers (I guess they are flowers, when they shed they get everywhere). Yesterday I went to Lowes and got flowers and planted them. I know nothing about flowers, except what colors I like! BTW, did you know you get a military discount at Lowes? You have to ask for it and show your ID card.
My DIL asked me not to start another costume until she could help me pin, cut and mark it. She wants to learn to sew. But her schedule is so hectic it may be summer vacation before she has time. I think I will begin another one and when she has time, we will just start a different one.
I hope everyone is feeling as "Springy" as I am. Have a fantabulous day!

Grammylew in Jax

Jo W.
on 4/2/11 11:01 pm - Owosso, MI
Good Morning off!
Its not a real pretty morning in my part of Mi.  Its grey and cold!   I still want the warm breezes of spring! and of course I am the only one who wishes that!!!  I think My liquid diet is helping!   ! weighted less this morning!   This regain has to go  so if its safe health wise and is working I guess I am stuck with it!!
We are heading out in a few to go get a tire and rim for the motor home then to church.   I am taking the kids and angel Mary on an adventure!  Mary has a funeral in Baldwin on Tues so we are going to find a campground for a couple of days  I like the Jones ice cream!  I can sample a couple bites of Marys  she offered to share!  
Have  a great Sunday everyone!   prayers still going up from our house to yours
poegirl100
on 4/2/11 11:54 pm - Cibolo, TX
Good morning OFF!

I'm sitting here (at my new kitchen table) waiting on my weekly phone call from my husband over in Saudi.  Just under 2 weeks until he gets home again.  I am SO ready to see that man!

No shopping today.  Instead, I need to wash sheets and towels, and get the lakehouse ready to leave, nice and clean again for the next visit.  I love my little fur babies, but boy, do they shed.  I can't wait for the day I can do some remodeling to this house.  I'm going to rip out all the carpeting and put hardwood floors throughout.  Then I'm going to get me one of those little Roombas that will sweep and vacuum all day automatically!  Heaven!

My mom and I have been travelling together for more than a week now.  She is quite jealous of my time on the computer!  She refuses to try email or FB or anything like that, so she doesn't understand how I can sit here for an hour each morning, reading and typing.  She thinks I'm ignoring her on purpose.  Mothers!  I'm glad to have spent this past week with her, but it's time for us to separate.  Oh, well, tomorrow will be the last day.

In fact, tomorrow is my 6 week checkup at Dr. Garth's in Houston.  We'll have to leave here very early, travel to Houston, have my appointment, and then drive home.  It will be a long day, but then I won't have to go anywhere until it's once again time to go pick my husband up at the airport in Houston.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, wherever you are.  This is a day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad!

Vickie

Vickie 

Monica B.
on 4/3/11 6:21 am - Emery, SD
Wishing you a hot pink checkup. Continued success.

Patricia R.
on 4/3/11 4:29 am - Perry, MI
Good Afternoon Family,
My grandchildren and my daughter got into town yesterday, so I spent last night and this morning with them.  They stayed in a hotel last night, and then are up at her Dad's for the rest of the week. 

I have walked my Utley twice, and am now watching the Phillies game, which they are winning. 

Later, I will make an AA meeting, and if I feel up to it, I will go over to my sister's and play Scrabble with Mom and her. 

I am still nursing my toes.  They are swollen pitifully, and sore when I walk.

Have a blessed day.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

seasheleyes
on 4/3/11 4:34 am - Manteca, CA
Hi All,
I know you'll think this is too much info but I'm sitting here shaving my legs with an electric razor as I type. I ws looking like a furry bear- but today I am putting on crops for the first time this season! And sandals too- it's Spring in California! That means it's on the way to you too!
Today we are going to the street fair. I'm drinking an iced latte and getting into the Springy state of mind (ala Grammylew!). 
Julia
Monica B.
on 4/3/11 6:24 am - Emery, SD
I have always wondered if I could grow the hair on my legs long enough, braid it and add colorful beads. Talk about a sassy look, swinging on down the way. Maybe bells too to add noise and melody.

Candygirl
on 4/3/11 10:42 pm - Somewhere in, NY
Monica

Since I sleep alone, and don't really care how my legs look all winter under my 4 layers of warm clothing, I tend to not worry about shaving them unless I'm going somewhere where they'll b uncovered.  It adds an extra layer of warmth. 

Or maybe I'm just lazy.  Yup, that's probably it....

Candy

Eileen Briesch
on 4/3/11 5:23 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Margo and my OFF family:

Getting on here late ... didn't get up til after 11 and then I had to talk to my brother and mom, read the paper, take a shower, have lunch ... now I have a headache and have to go to work soon. But it's my Friday so this is the last day of the week. So ready for my weekend.

White Sox are losing today ... it was close for awhile but now it's getting away from them. Oh well, they've won 2 to start the season.

Not  much else going on here. It's 82 and windy, feels like rain. I had a weird dream last night ... dreamt I went for my vicodin refill appointment and was denied because they thought I was selling the pills ... huh? Didn't make sense at all. Like I would do that.

Well, anyway, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 399 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views