Happy Sunday-Whats New?

Monica B.
on 4/3/11 6:41 am - Emery, SD
Afternoon. Sober 151days and so proud of me.
Mass this morning so delightful and heart happy making. Yoda worked hard watching the house and was so happy upon our return. Went to the Kennel Club Charity event with hubby and Yoda. Benefits the rescued greyhounds and local food bank. Brought 6 jumbo cans of white delux chix to donate. We had fun, sat in the stands and watched the "races" of local mutts and breeds race down the track. Winning dogs families won cool bikes. Dogs won praise and treats. I made up a Yoda traveling bag, kinda like the traveling bra for me. Frozen water bottles, napkins, sippy cup recyled into dog treat holder, and bright yellow water bowl all in a stylish free Petsupermarket reusable bag. Very chic.
When we return, Charlie, the former circus performer, now RV repair man was here installing the new linen colored awning. It is so beautiful, not electric just what we wanted. Only took eight weeks for insurance company to send check and 7 phone calls. Grateful it is done. Charlie showed us how easy it is to put up and down. Hubby hangs on Charlie's every word and advice. Charlie loves AMERICA and knows so much about American history and current events. Reminds us of how sooo many naturally born citizens are ignorant of THEIR history and current events. Charlie is so respectful of hubby's military service.
We are tired already at 4:30. Very warm,almost 90 outside and strong sun. Hubby doesn't want to go to beach to drum in the sunset. OK with me. He is making veal cutlets for dinner. Yummy. He loves to shop the meat cases on Sunday & Monday night when meats are marked down. Since he is a Master meat cutter he knows the best deals.
Please help with positive thoughts for our son Angus, He is 27 tomorrow and very depressed about his car accident, no collison cause he HAD to get the vintage Suzuki truck and insurance wouldn't cover it, can't go to Montana RIGHT THIS MINUTE now thing. Also postive thoughts that our Gkids can and want to come down during the summer for a long visit.
Enjoy the day, hope all your baseball teams win. Hugs Monica

poegirl100
on 4/3/11 8:42 am - Cibolo, TX
Love Yoda's travelling bag!  What a cool idea!  I always bring treats, etc., for Patty Kate and Lulu when we travel, but mine goes in a Wal Mart bag! 

Vickie 

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 4/3/11 9:39 am - Green Valley, AZ
Margo and friends,
It's a quiet Sunday here. My sister is due home from her trip to Kansas City. I want to get the kitchen straightened up before she gets here.

Vicki, Hope and believe you will have a wonderful check-up.

It's a beautiful day here in southern AZ. Nothing to complain about weather wise. It's for days like this that I live here.  Ask me again in July because it's hot, hot, hot then. I'll b wishing I was visiting somewhere cooler.

Have a great day!    Mag   

poegirl100
on 4/3/11 1:19 pm - Cibolo, TX
Thanks, Mag!  I'm very eager to see what I weigh tomorrow.  I've been travelling for the last 10 days or so, eating out a lot, exercise has been hit or miss, etc.  I've certainly TRIED to be good!  But you never really know until you get on that scale!

I'll be sure and post when I finally get home tomorrow afternoon.  I sure hope I get to move that marker DOWN on my signature!

Vickie

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 399 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1204 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views