3 yrs out!!

Sybul C.
on 6/21/11 12:54 am - Alma, AR
Yesterday was my 3 year surgiversity.  I'm down 190 lbs and currently weigh 124lbs this morning.  It's been a wild trip and I've enjoyed every step of the way.  My whole life has changed for the better.  All you newbies and soon-to-be's get ready for the ride.  I promise it will all be worth it in the end.

Laureen S.
on 6/21/11 1:04 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sybul,

Congrats on your surgiversary and you've done an amazing job, not only at losing but at keeping it off!

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sybul C.
on 6/21/11 5:30 am - Alma, AR
Thanks Laureen.  I do still watch what I eat every day.  I don't want to ever be where I was again.

Eliza55
on 6/21/11 2:18 am - PA
Congrats!!!  You are a good role model, as I anxiously await the pre-approval stuff.
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Sybul C.
on 6/21/11 5:31 am - Alma, AR
Before you know it, you'll be on the losers bench with the rest of us.   Good luck.

poegirl100
on 6/21/11 3:51 am - Cibolo, TX
WONDERFUL!!!

Vickie 

Sybul C.
on 6/21/11 5:32 am - Alma, AR
Thanks Vicki.  I saw my PCP today and she also resolved my diabetes diagnosis .  My hgbA1c was 5.2 today!

obxlady
on 6/21/11 3:58 am
Congrats Sybul!!!!  Now, PLEASE share some pointers on how to keep the weight off with us???!!!!  I'm having a terrible time!! 

Thanks!!

Cindy
Sybul C.
on 6/21/11 5:34 am - Alma, AR
Thanks Cindy.  I still count my calories and watch what things I eat.  I still weigh every day too.  I just make sure I get my protein in for the day and if there is any calories left try to eat some veggies or have a low cal ice cream treat in the evenings.  That's it and exercise.

Debbiejean
on 6/21/11 4:10 am - Shelbyville, MI
congrats Sybul you are a success and doing great!! Whhoooooooo!!! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!