It's Saturday!

Pat R.
on 6/8/12 8:07 pm - Sturgis, MI
 Haven't been on for quite a while -- life is so busy here....but do think about my friends and wish you well

Did have a plastic surgery consult on tuesday re a tummy tuck -- Medicare won't pay, and the doc wants $9,200 out of pocket, so won't be happening.  Bobby would pay for it, I won't have that, and besides he loves me just the way I am.  

Our home is shaping up nicely, he is so happy with how it looks and how comfortable it is.  We have a day or so of work to get the office where it needs to be -- just taking that slowly because of lifting and moving stuff.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Life is wonderful for me and I am so thankful.

Pat
Judy G.
on 6/8/12 10:06 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Pat!! WOW on the cost of that tummy tuck!!! Guess if it doesn't bother you (rashes) you don't really need it. Me I am chicken to go through the pain! Plus no rashes either!  And Rick loves me just as I am also! :-) Guess we have a couple of nice guys huh?

Been busy here plus have my mom here for a few days visiting us. She is doing pretty good for being 91 now! Everyone here that has seen her so far doesn't believe she is 91 for how wll she is looking and getting around!!

Sad hearing that I'll Have Another won't be running today for the triple crown!! Has a swollen ankle so they said pull him out!!! Just when you think this will be the one to win the triple crown!!! So sad.

Have a big party going on in the club house today and will be keeping a close eye on it for sure! Found out the police were called last time they had a big party. Looking for fight and also alcohol. Nice huh? My mom asked me how I do it...lol then she said this job is right up my alley! Me being the ***** that I am....LOL I said yuppers!!! ;-)

Well time to fix some breakfast and get the day started! Going to be a hot one here!!! Keep cool and drink lots of water!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!

HUGS

poegirl100
on 6/8/12 10:36 pm - Cibolo, TX
Good morning Pat and Judy and my OFF sistas!

Judy, I have to laugh.  You say it's going to be a hot one at 90 degrees; I say it's not going to be too hot today at 90 degrees!  In fact, we're going to the zoo today because it's not going to be too hot!  LOL!  Hot to us is 99+ degrees!

Well you know how they say no good deed goes unpunished?  I guess it's true.  Yesterday while Benny was napping, I forced myself to sweep and mop the floors.  (I was tired of seeing Benny's little feet turn black from running around on Mimi's dirty floors!)  I really wanted to take a nap, but no, I did housework instead.  So what do you think happened?  Last night we were eating dinner and Benny got mad and threw his dinner--you got it--all over my clean floor!  Oh, that little toot!  I guess he prefers sticky floors to clean floors! 

Got to get a move on, so I'll close.  Headed for a shower, and then I get the super fun job of waking everyone else up this morning.  Bunch of grumps in the morning! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!  Love you all!

Vickie 

Patricia R.
on 6/8/12 11:52 pm - Perry, MI
Vickie,
I know what you mean about the kidlets throwing food on the floor.  That's why every family with kids needs a dog.  Utley would have that floor licked clean in no time.  He comes in handy when I drop stuff.  Better than paper towels.  LOL

Hugs, '
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

grammylew
on 6/8/12 10:51 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
PAT, so thrilled to see you again! You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that you are sooooo happy!! Everyone needs to be with the love of their life. And they need to be patient. There is someone out there who is perfect for each of us.
JUDY, your Momma is right. That job sounds right up your alley! I have a tshirt that says "Being a crabby bi*ch is part of my charm". And I think it is fantastic that your Momma is doing so well at 91, and that she is able to visit you! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Last night was graduation! Our fourth grandchild is 'all growed up'. We are so proud of him. He is off to university in the fall! Our DIL volunteered to help chaperone grad night. A big all night party at the club on base the kids can go to with no drugs or alcohol. Then tonight is the party at the USO for our grandson and 2 of his very best friends. Our DIL will be draggin' a** by then. I hope she can sleep a lot today. She is still recovering from her hysterectomy!
I expect to see everyone here for breakfast off and on all morning, and into the early afternoon.
Everyone have a fantabulous day!

Grammylew in Jax

Judy G.
on 6/9/12 10:49 pm - Galion, OH

Hey I NEED that shirt or one like that...LOL whre do I get one?? LOL Just told mom what it said and she laughed... :-)

HUGS

grammylew
on 6/9/12 11:18 pm, edited 6/9/12 11:20 pm - Jacksonville, NC
I love tshirts that have a message. I probably have 30 of them. I get them from 'catalog favorites'. I only buy them on sale, cause they are a little spendy otherwise.

Grammylew in Jax

Debbiejean
on 6/8/12 11:00 pm - Shelbyville, MI
Hi Pat and OFF family to post later, happy Saturday!

Pat, good for you having your head on straight about the tummy tuck. Sounds like you have a wonderful man and he loves you! No tummy tuck for me either. Way too much money and I'll never look like a Barbie doll anyway! That was never my goal, it was all about my health. Not looks.

My stepdaughter is still in the Cardiac Unit. They are watching her close. I think it finally hit her that this is a serious condition. She tires easily. I believe the prayers are helping and I have a lot of people praying.

I'm doing a double shift today and tomorrow it's early to church for Praise Team practice. Church changes service time early to 9:30am instead of 10:30 for the summer which means I have to be to church at 8:30am, hope I can settle down and go to sleep as soon as I get home.

Hubby and I took Rozzie our granddaughter to Yankee Springs yesterday. The water is warm all ready, she made a friend from Kalamazoo at the lake and they played and played...oh to be young again, I wouldn't want to relive my childhood but it sure is fun watching the kids play. Lots of young moms out there with all the kids, it was a beautiful day yesterday. It was nice to see Rozzie relax for awhile and not worry about her mom.

Today Hubby and his younger brother are working on our roof. Hopefully they will get it finished today. Hubby ripped off shingles yesterday and Rozzie and I were picking up the mess.

Hugs and prayers for all in need and keep up the prayers for Rebecca, God is listening. Debbie
Judy G.
on 6/9/12 10:50 pm - Galion, OH

Debbie I am praying for your stepdaughter to get well!!! Hope she will be soon!!!

HUGS

Patricia R.
on 6/9/12 12:03 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Pat and Family,
Pat, I am very happy for you, for finding such a loving guy.  That is wonderful.  

Today, I have to get to a meeting in a few minutes, then to the pharmacy.  When I get home, I have to finish the tidying I put off this week.  My son will be here tomorrow to pick me up for a trip to Baltimore to see the Phillies play the Orioles in inter-league play.  It'll be a long day.  I also have to get into my basement and move a few things.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Love and hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 391 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1195 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1202 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1135 views