Thank you

Nancy H.
on 7/9/12 1:12 am - Traverse City, MI
Hi ladies. I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers & support. Only by the grace of God I am still here. Know that I pray for all of you every day. I am sorry I don't respond to you all, but know you are always in my thoughts & prayers. Nancy, please feel better soon. I know you will come out of this fine. Anyone else that is not up to par, please take care of yourself.

Connie, you & Nic will always be an inspiration to me & to Morgan. She is doing wonderful too!!! 

Have a great week all!
Nan
Connie D.
on 7/9/12 4:05 am
Nan....I am always here for you!!!

Thanks for the nice comment about me and NIC!!!  So happy to know that Morgan is doing well too!!

Much love....many hugs....more prayers.....connie d
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 7/9/12 4:21 am - Green Valley, AZ
Nan,
    Thinking of you often. Wanting the very best for you. Glad Morgan is doing well. That is wonderful to know.    Mag   

Debbiejean
on 7/9/12 11:54 am - Shelbyville, MI
Wooohoooo Nan, Connie, Nic, Morgan and Nancy....
We are your biggest cheerleaders! ...and Prayer Warriors! Hugs Debbie
Nancy B
on 7/9/12 4:24 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Hey Nancy!

ATTITUDE makes such a  great difference! I'm so pleased to hear how well you are doing! *many hugs*...and the positive stories of the younger ones who fight the battle and are winning! What inspiration for us all!

I continue to send loving healing energy and thoughts as well as prayers to surround and infuse you for continued progress.

Much love,

Nancy B

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Patricia R.
on 7/9/12 9:09 pm, edited 7/9/12 9:09 pm - Perry, MI
Praise the Lord you are hanging in there, Nan.  You and Morgan continue to be in my prayers.

Always good to hear from you.  Post when you can.  Know that we continue to pray.

Love and hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 400 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1205 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1209 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1147 views