New to this forum

Patm
on 10/29/12 1:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I just found your forum. I am 61 so figure I qualify. I had my surgery just over 9 mths ago and am so glad I did it. I have lost just over 100 lbs with some more to go. Off my diabetic meds and blood pressure meds.

just wanted to say Hi! and hope everyone is staying dry.

Nancy H.
on 10/29/12 2:05 am - Traverse City, MI

Welcome to our group! Nan

poegirl100
on 10/29/12 2:05 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello Pat, and welcome to OFF!  So glad you found us.  Come and post on our daily thread.  We love meeting new friends.  Sounds like you are doing fantastic after your surgery.  Which surgery did you have?

Vickie 

Patm
on 10/29/12 2:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I had the RNY. It is the most common in Ontario Canada. Our surgery is covered by provincial insurance for RNY , VGS and duodenal switch but they prefer the RNY

Judy G.
on 10/29/12 2:33 am - Galion, OH

Hi Pat and CONGRATS!!!! Welcome to our group where you will be finding lots of help if you need it!!

HUGS

Debbie A.
on 10/29/12 2:37 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Hi Pat!

Welcome, you have found a great group of people! I've been here since July and had RnY on Aug.15th. I love this group, there all so caring and giving of themselves.

Big Hugs, Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Patm
on 10/29/12 2:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thank you everyone

Connie D.
on 10/29/12 4:20 am

Good afternoon Pat and WELCOME to OFF!!!

So glad you decided to join us. We love having new members to share our journey or whatever with! 

It sounds like things are going great for you.......good job!!

Hugs.....connie d

Patricia R.
on 10/29/12 5:44 am - Perry, MI

Hi Pat,

Welcome to OFF, our nickname for the Over Fifty Forum.  This is the most supportive group of online friends I have found anywhere.  Drop in on our daily thread to learn more about us, and our journeys, and to share your's with us.  

I had my surgery six years ago, and am dealing with some regain.  I was able to go off cholesterol medication, and get my A1C number back to a healthy level, after being prediabetic for a year.  That fear of diabetes and a heart attack sent me to the weight loss surgery center.  

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Debbiejean
on 10/29/12 10:17 am - Shelbyville, MI

Welcome Patm!

You will find all the love and support on this wonderful forum.

Congrats on the weight loss, getting off your meds for Diab. and BP!! Whhooooo!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 392 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1196 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1205 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1136 views