OH GOD DID I MESS UP!!

lee12197
on 3/31/11 11:12 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
holy smokes i have no idea what i was thinking! My best friend came over with her daughter and brought chinese food...she has looked at my menu in the past so she knew at this point im technically allowed to have noddles and cooked veggies so she brought me veggie lo mein...Even tho i knew it wasnt a very healthy choice i figured a few bites would physically hurt me omg was i wrong. My pouch does not like lo mein at all!!!

poet_kelly
on 3/31/11 11:23 am - OH
Depends on what you mean by messing up.  In terms of eating something that upset your tummy, guess you did mess up.  But  now you know not to eat that again, at least not for a while.  In terms of causing permanent damage or something, nope.

Kelly

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lee12197
on 3/31/11 11:34 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
Thanks kelly, i knew i didnt do any perm damage but am pretty annoyed at myself for giving into the temptation of food thats not very good for me...i have been doing good so far only eating things with protein in them and the lo mein not agreeing with me is a good thing it will make me not want it for a long time!

bubbylucy
on 3/31/11 10:38 pm - Raleigh, NC
I am 14 months post op and had chinese food last night ( a little chicken and snow peas) My pouch was not happy. I guess I will stay away from chinese food. I feel your pain sister

Audra

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 325 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 316 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 92 views