Last Day

snugglebear71
on 4/8/11 8:25 pm - Anderson, IN
 Today is my last day for food. Tomorrow i have to go on a clear liquid diet. Im kinda dreading this but i know what the results are going to be in a few months. 

Going out today and buying lots of SF popcicles and jello, making sure bathroom is clear for me after eating all the SF stuff lol.

Clear liquids sunday and monday then nothing to eat after midnight on monday. Surgery Tuesday. 

Never had surgery b4 and never been put under b4.
Im not worried nor scared. I give it all to God and let His well be done.

Sometimes tho i do think this : what if they go in , find something and can't do the surgery. That is what I worry about. But I just need to give it to God and not worry. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 9:28 pm - TX
Good luck to you. I had mine 3/1 and I had the same fears as I'd never been under anesthesia before. Last thing I remember was being wheeled into the operating room, and next thing I knew I was in my own room with my husband. You will be fine!
nfarris79
on 4/8/11 10:22 pm - Germantown, MD
 I"m having surgery Tuesday too! I've had surgery before, one where I was very sick, and survived. So that's what's getting me thru with confidence. Have faith in your surgeon & anesthesiologist, that they've been to this rodeo before and know what they're doing.
I start my bowel prep tonight after my clients. Talk about keeping the bathroom clear..... Bought extra soft TP and have calmoseptine for when my butt gets raw. TMI, sorry.
Not sure if your surgeon told you this, but mine said no red or purple s/f pops or jello. So gotta stick to orange, lime, lemon colors. I'm even doing lemonade crystal light to keep the colors as close to clear as possible. Good luck & see ya on the other side of obesity!!!

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics