I've got the munchies!!

BritsAQT89
on 4/21/11 12:11 pm
I hate that some days I have soo much control and only eat when and what I am supposed to!!

But then days like today I feel like I eat everything in site! I was soo bad today, didn't eat not one meal, pretty much snacked ALL day long!! Had a protein shake for breakfast and then water until noon and then after that, snacks, snacks, snacks, water and another protein shake!! ...All healthy, but that doesn't matter when you're back and forth in the kitchen all day!

I know one day won't hurt, but I really feel HORRIBLE like I took a step back! Hope I don't have too many of these days!! =(   I think I just realized I eat when I am bored!!!

xmariposax
on 4/21/11 12:20 pm - TX
 "I think I just realized I eat when I am bored!!!"

That would be me!  Whenever I have nothing to do my mind goes straight to "what can I eat?"  I hate it.  Working on it but it got me tonight.  Im at work, it's been a slow day, and I bought a bag of Doritos.  Sigh...one day at a time...one day at a time! 
MsAReed86
on 4/21/11 2:58 pm - IL
Don't feel bad, I'm the same way eating when I'm bored knowing I'm not the least bit hungry. What I started doing especially when I'm at work is carrying around a big pack of sugar free gum and chewing it when I find myself bored and wanting to eat. This has really helped me, from doing a lot of excessive unnecessary eating.
syarbroG-5
on 4/21/11 1:12 pm
Hey Brit, Sent you a message on your blog! Please respond. Thanks
qnmimi
on 4/21/11 4:01 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
My head does that to me too....getting stuck on the notion you have to eat when you know you don't need to. I think it's my preop mind messing with the postop person I am, and should be. My diversions are gum, or SF popcicles, and of course fluids. Man, I'd like to tell the preop me to flake off for good!!

mdolan20
on 4/21/11 5:15 pm - Brick, NJ
My friends keep asking me if I'm up for visitors and I'm like, I guess...but what are we doing to do now that we can't eat?...my friend says "b*tch" lol...I guess we will all figure it out!
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

syarbroG-5
on 4/22/11 7:34 am
So what are you able to snack on this early in the game?
Most Active
Recent Topics