Finally feeling comfortable in my own skin!

Mary V.
on 4/26/11 1:51 am
It has taken some time to get here, and I have to be honest, it just seems like it's all surreal. I'm so happy with the fact that my health issues are at a point where I'm feeling so good with myself.I still have quite a bit to go, approx 35 more pounds to be where I truly want to be and I've been at a standstill for quite awhile now, but, I'm not tripping about it, just happy to be where I am right now weight wise.

Truth is, when you get to the point I'm at right now, you question evertything that you've come to accept in your life. Really question it. Question why for everything. And that my friends makes you feel like "your eyes are now wide open!"I need to make some decisions about what direction I want to go with my life, and I'm hopeful I make the right one! I have the support of my children, so, that is very important to me. I've drifted apart from my husband, and it's not because of me, it's because of his addictions, but, there are those out  there that are going to twist it to say; she just thinks shes now all that, when it really is not that....it's about wanting a better life for myself and him. I want him to spend the rest of his life with me, but, I want it to be a healthy future for us both! God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and give me the ability to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. 

I usually don't ask people to take a look at my pics.....but, appreciate all the encouraging words of support when they do! Thank God for Obesity Help.com....they have made my journey thus far better because of them!
Mary V.'s new lifelong journey has begun!                    
ShootersGal24
on 4/26/11 3:34 am - South St. Paul, MN
Mary

Congrats on your success!!  I had my surgery the day before you - so we have gone on this wild ride at the same time!  And what a crazy ride it has been.  Keep going - I know I still have like 18 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal, seems like it will never happen. 

You look amazing!  Best of luck in making your decisions - you have to do what is right for you.  But don't give up - if you love him, fight for it!!

Kel
            http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Fm5C4/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2Fm5C4/weight.png">>

Mary V.
on 4/26/11 4:15 am

thanks for the pat on the back, shooter! It's amazing how many of us in here have the same surgery Date!!! And with such different results....I'd say, you look amazing, I look okay....but, more importantly, we feel terrific!!!! God bless you.

Mary V.'s new lifelong journey has begun!                    
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 276 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 206 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 300 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics