Shout out to Poet Kelly-re Chike

mom2blondes
on 5/6/11 12:47 am - new bedford, MA
I remember when I was a newbie to this board you said you really liked the Chike protein shakes. I tried them as well and really liked them too. The banana was my fave for a long time. I've since then kind forgotten about them but was finding myself in need of a new shake. I was kinda addicted to Click, & I know that's it's not the best choice. So I reordered the sampler pack from Chike and am glad I did because they really are some of the best I've ever had. So, I just wanted to thank you and they reminded me of you! For any interested you can get a sampler pack for just S & H. My faves are the orange cream & the banana.  It's Chikenutritionals .com. Thanks again!
                           I  My RNY!

poet_kelly
on 5/6/11 3:29 am - OH
My faves are banana and vanilla.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MommyosaRose
on 5/6/11 3:41 am
Hey New Bedford...hello from Fall River!

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

mom2blondes
on 5/6/11 9:11 pm - new bedford, MA
Hey Fall River, nice to "meet"  you too! But these shakes really are so good. No bad after taste at all. I mix mine with milk, so I'm not sure how they are with water.
                           I  My RNY!

Most Active
Recent Topics