Premier Protein at Costco

1SushiDiva
on 5/13/11 11:56 am - MD
Anyone know what happened to the Vanilla flavor? I had them check at least 5 Costco's today and they dont know whats up..

lynni
on 5/13/11 12:01 pm
I am in NJ and going to Costco tomorrow.  I'll take a look.  I didn't know they had Protein powder.
Angela *.
on 5/13/11 12:04 pm - UT
I was at Costco yesterday and wondering about that!  I just got some more chocolate but I'd like to try the vanilla. 
   *******Angela******  5'10"tall  36yrs old   SW 268 CW 180 GW 168

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/11 12:25 pm - Missoula, MT
 They are on sale right now through the premier nutrition site (not sure how much shipping is)  And also check out that you can request a free sample (while supplies last) of the strawberry flavor coming out this summer!
StillHopefulinAZ
on 5/13/11 12:56 pm
someone posted a couple days ago about a coupon for the cases at costco in the coupon books. 
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

brightiz69
on 5/13/11 4:41 pm - California City, CA
I went to 3 costcos and asked at all 3 and was told that they did not sell enough and that it was a trial for the Company. So they shipped out what was not sold. I was upset since I liked the Vanilla as well.....A couple friends asked too and they got the same story. You can order it from the premier Nutrition website though.....

I am so happy !!!!!!!! I am happy with the progress I am making

1SushiDiva
on 5/13/11 11:38 pm - MD
Thanks thats kind of the answer I was seeking b/c I know they had the Vanilla last month. I just dont want to drink Chocolate all the time. Guess I will need to find another shake to drink :-/

Candigirl23
on 5/13/11 5:00 pm
I live in Oregon and they Vanilla was on sale here last month because they were discontinuing it...
~ THE BEST IS YET TO BE ~

R. Duenaz
on 5/13/11 5:16 pm
i tried the vanilla and its taken me up to 3 months to finish...i did not like the flavor i think with the chocolate u can have it if its not cold but with the vanilla for me it has to be refrigerated to taste better...i just did not like the vanilla flavor at all with every other sip i want to gag but i only have 3 more to go and i take them to work with me i drink it on the drive to work or on my first break... im finishing now only becausei ran out of my chocolate flavor...i got them at costo that long ago...we went recently and i did not see the vanilla only chocolate but i forgot my coupon book since the current coupon has them on sale ill have to go back and stock up on the chocolate....what i also found at costo recenlty was a vareity pack of pure protein bars...i work at a regular grocery store and when we have them on sale they will only sell them as cheap as a buck a peice like a 10 for 10 sale...but this box is way cheaper than what we would sell them for with the 10 for 10

AudreyRayne
on 5/26/11 8:50 am - WA
I am a little confused. I have been trying different kinds of protein drinks to decide what ones I will stock up on. My surgeon said it was really important to make sure is has "Whey Protein Isolate" in it? I REALLY wold like to use muscle milk light or the Premier Protein from Costco but I noticed they do't have Whey Protein Isolate. Can anyone tell me if it is really THAT important or is these will work?

Thanks so much!

RNY Scheduled for 9/26/2011 with Dr. Joseph Chebli!
I had the Lap-Band on 5/23/2007. Did not lose any weight. Diagnosed with Lupus in September 2009. Emergency Lap-Band/Gallbladder removal February 2010.
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle you know nothing about."
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics