5 months post op ... thinking of plastics

twooten
on 5/16/11 6:37 am - Loveland, CO
 i am only 5 months post op and know that i will be getting plastics to fix my boobs and to remove my bat wings (this is my list so far) i know i need to wait until 1 1/2 year post op before i can get anything done, but i want to get it done now. i'm so tired of seeing the great progress i have made and then see my bat wings and so forth... i also dont know how i'm going to get the money to pay for plastics. some of the numbers i have seen is what me and my husband make combined in 1 year... 
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
Koko10
on 5/16/11 6:56 am - NC
Look at it this way, you still have a year of weight loss to go. If you do it now, you will probably have to do it again later. Just hold on and do it one time. It will be well worth the wait.
nomoresugar
on 5/16/11 7:02 am

Most (the good ones) plastic surgeons won't work on you, yet.  The only thing you can do is dress them with 3/4 sleeves and a well-fitted bra.  It won't take long, but you won't want to do this twice.

cajungirl
on 5/16/11 7:16 am
I know you are anxious BUT believe me you want to wait.  I was 2 years, 2 months out with a stable weight then lost more and the results could have been better had I waited longer.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

nfgfaniam
on 5/16/11 1:26 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
I decided that I am going to maintain my goal weight for atleast one year before I start even doing consults for plastics.
~Sharon Marie