Jullian Michaels and muscle milk

mjones231
on 6/4/11 7:37 am
How do you all like the Jullian Michaels protein shakes and the Muscle Milk shakes. I was looking at the ones that were already mixed, but do you think that the powder is better?

Ladytazz
on 6/4/11 7:50 am
 I think the Jillian Michaels protein is way too overpriced for what you get.  I used to drink Muscle Milk light but I must have gotten a bad one once because it was all slimy and since then I can't touch it.  I just stick with Body Fortress.  It is about the best value for my money as for as protein and carbs go.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

armywife05
on 6/4/11 9:25 am
I have read recently that the muscle milk products contain lead, I'd steer clear of them unless they've fixed it.  Might be worth some research before you buy...good luck!
First Goal

Carebearny1999
on 6/4/11 11:40 am - Rochester, NY
I've been using the Muscle Milk Light RTD cafe latte--gotta say I love it!
Lorrainecma
on 6/4/11 2:28 pm
Yuk!!! I do not like these. The best pre-made shakes I found were the OH YEAH and GNC brand, but powder shakes with my magic bullet are the best to me. No, not all powders are equal. I like Bariatric fusion the best!!! Walmart's body fortress is good and in expensive. It mixes very well, and if you use 2 scoops with a cup of milk it's about 60 grams of protein!!!!!

I always add ice also. It just doesnt taste as good without it.
Bkritty
on 6/4/11 10:33 pm

I have been drinking Body Fortress for a while and was just wondering what a magic bullet is? I just put about a cup of milk and two scoops of body fortress in a GNC shaker bottle and shake....is there a better way to have this? When you say add Ice do you mean to make it colder or do you mean crushed ice like a milk shake?

Thanks!

Lorrainecma
on 6/5/11 8:23 am
It's basically just a handy dandy blender. It just pulverizes the ice and blends it all up, but I could see uses the body fortress without it also. It really is just that good, and it doesnt reek of that overpowering protein taste.
flyingwoman
on 6/4/11 2:54 pm
Haven't tried them... I wouldn't buy anything that has Jillian Michaels' name on the label.
keepitoff91
on 6/4/11 9:47 pm
"like"

Most Active
Recent Topics