Weight fluctuating

Sadeyes49
on 7/11/11 9:16 pm - CT
 RNY 5/25/11 SW: 308 CW: 260, 259, 258, 257 (FLUCTUATION #'S)

My weight keeps fluctuating between 4 lbs. I'm drinking more water and eating more now, focus on proteins and water. How come the fluctuations and seem to be in a stall. Very upset!  Anybody else?

Denise B.
on 7/11/11 9:25 pm - Binghamton, NY
Four pounds is nothing.   If you drink all the water you should that alone weighs several pounds.  Eating creates waste and if you do not, poop regular that is a bit more.  (know that sounded rather bad).  If it is close to that time of the month there is a few extra pounds.

Four pounds will come and go the rest of your life.  In my opinion it is nothing to worry about.  But I bet there are some that will post that will think those four pounds you are talking about is a disaster.

I chalk it up to being part of life.
Get a dream, make it yours, and let no one steal it!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Highest weight 285, day of surgery 265, current weight 209, and holding steady.

dasie
on 7/11/11 9:39 pm
Every morning when I weigh my weight is up the same 3 or 4 pounds.  Then after I take my BP med (it has a diuretic), I will drop a few pounds.  I am working toward weighing and not seeing those few extra pounds before I take my meds.  When that happens, I will be truly at goal.  Some may say it does not matter, but it matters to me.  It is about completing this task I began.  So I understand the frustration.

scherrie50
on 7/11/11 11:07 pm
RNY 5/25/11 SW: 308 CW: 260,259,258,257 (4LB FLUTUATING)

Yes, it makes me feel my efforts are in vain. About the BP med....I take mine at night and I notice that I'm up going to the bathroom about twice in the evening. During the day, despite drinking all this water, I go very little...so I may be holding on to lots of fluid!   Before I had the surgery I was on a diuretic but no longer. I'll mention this to my doctor. Thank you so much for bringing that up! That's why this forum is so important and sharing as well!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 276 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 206 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 300 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics