what's your flavor? Nectar protein?

hopiej
on 7/22/11 10:09 am - fort knox, KY
I am going to order the sample box of nectar protein and try them all! I got a sample from my nut of the pink grapefruit...holy cow its so good! I have tried isopure and something with the after taste, maybe it was the flavor I picked up Alpine Punch   I also found Protein Blitz by Designer Whey in Grape that is also another keeper!! Taste like Kool-aid or the Gatoraide zero to me! Love it...well on this side of surgery, who knows post op...anyways, I like the thinner drinks because I'm just not a milkshake thick drink person and not sure if I will be after surgery but never have been before.

Thanks so much :)
Hope
pamelatx111
on 7/22/11 10:15 am - TX
I'm one week post op and trying my samples. So far of the nectar my favorite is Chocolate Truffle and  Tropical Island (tastes like a Pina Colada). Everyone's tastes are different but I liked the pink Grapefruit also. Good luck!

Laugh Often. Regret Nothing!                               Surgery date 7/18/11
YankeeRose
on 7/22/11 10:18 am - Meadville, PA
i haven't tried any of the nectar protein. Where can I get the samples?

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

hopiej
on 7/22/11 10:25 am - fort knox, KY
http://www.si03.com/EMAIL/nectar_gng_sampler/nectarsampler.html

Someone else had posted this and I went to the site and read about the product and I think its an awesome way to try them all :)
Graceful1969
on 7/22/11 10:26 am
Unfortunately, at this time, I can not stand any of the protein stuff....It's all nasty....Hopefully that changes for me.

KatCooper
on 7/22/11 10:35 am - Collierville, TN
 I tried the grapefruit and fuzzy navel and didnt like either one.  I just have having a hard time with the protein drinks.  I even tried them in crystal light and thought they were disgusting.  Glad to here they are working for you!!!!

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

facethemusic
on 7/22/11 11:04 am
I love the ProteinBlitz in Grape!  That's my "go-to" RTD protein.

As far as Nectar goes I've tried every flavor.  My favorite is Cherry, followed by the Lemonade.  I love the chocolate Truffle mixed into some chocolate or cheesecake pudding.  With the Cherry I mix it with the Cherry Limeade generic CL from Walmart.  If I'm feeling froggy I'll blend it with some ice.  Reminds me of a sonic Cherry Limeade.  The lemonade I love adding strawberries to and a little bit of CL Pink Lemonade.  I also recently fell in love with the Carribean Cooler.  I made it with some SF Coconut, Pineapple and Rum Torani syrups.  I mixed it in the blender with some ice and it was almost like having a pina colada.  It was great!  
 HW-240, SW-233, CW-158, GW 135 @ 5'3.5"
RNY April 2011, Reversal August 2011.  
I still have a pouch so I'm a hybrid.

Sasrah1972
on 7/22/11 11:08 am - NY
I really like the chocolate truffle and the cappucino. The chocolate, mixed with a few oz of milk, tastes like a real milkshake, and the cappucino is awesome mixed with a little bit of milk and a lot of iced coffee. I did not mind the pina colada either; I froze it and ate it with a spoon when it melted. I am not a fan of the fruit flavors so much, but they are OK if you water them down a bit.
losing-jennifer
on 7/22/11 11:10 am
Cherry and Crystal Sky (fruit punch flavor) for me so far are great. I'm going to have to try protein blitz now.  Didn't know they had it out there.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

facethemusic
on 7/22/11 12:03 pm
I get my Protein Blitz in the RTD cooler at Vitamin Shoppe.  They let me taste it before I bought it.  The grape is good and the Orange Mango isn't too bad.  
 HW-240, SW-233, CW-158, GW 135 @ 5'3.5"
RNY April 2011, Reversal August 2011.  
I still have a pouch so I'm a hybrid.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 429 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 282 views