Started my new job today!

shellbell75
on 8/13/11 4:08 pm
And I really like it. I wouldn't mind doing it every weekend. I am an independent contractor that the Sams club hires to do health fairs. We do glucose testing, blood pressure checks, cholesterol checks and stuff like that. Is it as rewarding as working in my old OB/GYN office? No, but for right now it's a fabulous hourly wage. They also said that when the twins are in daycare (next fall) that I can do life insurance exams and make my own schedule. How perfect would that be? Drop my kids off at school see some patients and go pick the kids up. I love my other job but this one is paying 15.00 more an hour. I still have over a year to figure it all out. Right now I am happy doing the health fairs and maybe picking up a few exams here and there. It was so wonderful to have adult interaction, use my brain and contribute to the household again.

EEK!!
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

Gina1013
on 8/13/11 4:44 pm - Canton, OH
That is great that you like your new job! Just think, you may be providing some health tests that these people may not get done otherwise :)  

Weight at consult 7/14/11:  413

pouch_potato
on 8/14/11 8:43 am - PA
That is wonderful news and you deserve every bit of happiness that goes with it!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Notes:
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views