6 month update Post Op RNY

Deborah C.
on 8/15/11 3:39 am - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I cannot even begin to share how much my life has changed!!!! I am down 85 pounds. My pre surgery weight was 230 pounds. I am not 145 pounds!! I am getting my certification as a Fitness Instructor! I run 6 kms every morning! Ive climbed up Mount Seymour in BC. I did the Grouse Grind in Vancouver, BC (I live in Canada). My energy level is amazing! I feel amazing!! The RNY was the best thing that I ever did!!! It has given me my life back!!

I decided to get my certification as a Fitness Instructor/Weight Trainer/Group Fitness Boot Camp Instructor for two reasons. First, I dont ever want to go back to that horrible place where I was, physically and mentally. Second, I want to help others who are struggling with their weight, self esteem, their mental and physical wellbeing and so much more!!! I am so excited and passionate about being able to share and help others. I'm paying it forward!!

Anyways I just wanted to share. I am going to try and add some pics on to my account. LOL.  
Take Care,
Deborah

http://awomansjourney.weebly.com
HW: 228
SW: 207
GW:120

Rdy4change11
on 8/15/11 3:42 am - GA
That is amazing!!!  Congrats and keep up the great work!  I'm looking forward to being in your shoes!  
RachelRaye
on 8/15/11 4:32 am
WOW...You are amazing! SO many exciting new things

Neeven Soodyall
on 8/15/11 5:58 am - Surrey, Canada
What a breath of fresh air your note is. There's nothing quite as exciting as getting a whole new life. I too have been inspired to hit the gym and am at the start of the second week of the 12-week Body-for-Life routine of weight training and cardio. Unlike you, I hate running so have chosen swimming for my cardio workout. When I get a chance, I play tennis. Maybe I'll get around to leaving my comfort zone of White Rock and do the 'Grind' before long. Well done, my fellow Canadian. I look forward to exchanging more stories of success with you.
Neeven Soodyall
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Most Active
Recent Topics