Has anyone ever been on Seroquel???

Tessmama_of4
on 8/23/11 1:20 pm
I am just trying to get some information from someone that has been on this medication. I have very bad mood swings and anxiety i was on cymbalta for 2 years before surgery and now it hurts my stomach bad. So my doctor thought I would benefit from Seroquel. I hate taking new meds and was suppose to start tonight. But I wanted to see if I could get some replys on how this works for the people that are on it. Thanks so much!! Did you have any bad side effects with it???
poet_kelly
on 8/23/11 1:36 pm - OH
I was on it for a couple years back before I had surgery.  It was helpful to me with anxiety.  Made me very sleepy, though.  I felt like a zombie for the first week or two.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

okeesegobella
on 8/23/11 1:41 pm - Slave Lake, Canada
My friend was on it for several years. It was reliable and effective.. She took a small dose before bed.
good luck!

dianabelle12
on 8/23/11 10:40 pm
I have never been on it myself but i have a close friend that used to be on it and it made her gain weight

Kahwren
on 8/23/11 10:47 pm - MI
My daughter has taken it in the past and she gained weight while on it.I would read up on it. Kahwren

Tessmama_of4
on 8/24/11 10:20 pm
Ok I am not going to take this if it is going to make me sleep I need to work and take care of 4 children. Also Um I had weightloss surgery for a reason and I don't want to gain weight that is for sure.. It was 150mgs a day of Seroquel XR
Most Active
Recent Topics