Had my RNY on 8/16/11 and in a lot of pain and complications

tamtully71
on 9/17/11 7:04 am
Thank you all for your comments!!!  I just got out of the hospital again....  I got a really bad infection in the open wound and I was in for 7 days this time :(  I tell you it has been so depressing!!!!!  I feel like I messed my self up...  I remember being able to sit and eat and not get sick :(  Now it is a struggle just to be able to eat!!!  I cannot tolerate broth,shakes, very little yogurt, and no milk doesn't matter if it is soy or what it is all horrible and comes back up!!!  I can keep fruits down like strawberrys, kiwi, and banannas that is about it and saltine crackers.... This wound is killing me I have to have it repacked every other day except on the weekends :(  I am sorry to gripe I just needed to vent and I am so discouraged and now my husband and I seem to be drifting apart and I know it is just me because I am always in pain and can not walk far before I am in extreme pain and have to stop....  I just pray it gets better soon I don't know how much more I can take.... Thanks again for listening... I have tried all kinds of protien shakes nothing seems to want to stay down besides fruit and saltines :(
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 218 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 129 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?