Got my order of PB2 and P28!!!

floatinghearts1
on 8/31/11 10:30 am - Fresno, CA
The other day I posted a thread about wanting to try P28 and I got a lot of great responses. Well, I decided to order a loaf from netrition, and to make the shipping worth it I decided to try the PB2 as well. I just got them both and tried them.

I toasted the bread because I'd heard it could be chewy, and I figured the heal of the bread would be especially chewy. Then, I mixed up the peanut butter and added a teaspoon of homemade blueberry cherry jam (unsweetened) and a little bit of honey. I LOVED it!!! It was still a little chewy, but I feel like the toasting helped with that a lot. The peanut butter, jam, honey mixture was a little runny, but I think that was mostly the fault of the jam and honey. The PB2 by itself actually tasted better to me than regular peanut butter!

All in all, it was a great (very filling) snack with 19 grams of protein! Hooray! I'm gonna try making a little half turkey melt tomorrow!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!

ktharp89
on 8/31/11 10:47 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 That sounds so good and high in protein!!! I am going to try that!
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Samantha L.
on 8/31/11 10:54 am - Petaluma, CA
I LOVE PB2!!  It is great for protein shakes.. it takes away the "whey" taste.  Yummy!!

shellbell75
on 8/31/11 11:14 am
Oh, PB2 is my favorite!! I am out and need to order more.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

Lisa E.
on 8/31/11 11:40 am - Fontana, CA
 I have a piece of P28 for breakfast with PB & SF J just about every morning.. I like it like that, Have tried making a grill cheese wasn't a fan couldn't get past the taste of the bread as sandwich. Also made stuffed french toast with it with sugar free syrup and low fat cream cheese and SF strawberry Jelly.. That was pretty yummy too..
Good Luck, Lisa     

YankeeRose
on 8/31/11 12:23 pm - Meadville, PA
Mmmm Lisa that stuffed french toast sounds so good!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

dawney
on 9/1/11 2:21 pm
I'm 1 week out but trying to start my pantry for when I start adding stuff.  Where can you buy both of these?
floatinghearts1
on 9/6/11 6:37 am - Fresno, CA
I ordered them both on netrition.com, but if I were you i'd wait on the P28 until you're a little farther out. At almost 10 months out I can't usually finish a whole piece of the bread, it is sooo filling. But the PB2 I wish i'd found much earlier.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 9/6/11 6:39 am - Baltimore, MD
God bless you on that P-28. I no likey but I respect the stats! I am on peanut butter restriction until I can act like a sane damn person around it.

I miss it. A LOT.
curvaceousdiva
on 9/6/11 6:51 am - Hyattsville, MD
Hungry girl from foodnetwork had PB2 on her show Sunday... when I get my budget down pat with 2 in college I think I may invest...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 236 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 125 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?