Feeling Irritable!

paulrap
on 9/15/11 10:36 pm
I am scheduled for 9/26 and I start my preop liquid diet on Monday - I have been grumpy as hell since yesterday! I think I am just nervous and anxious and it is making me grumpy! My poor family. lol  So here we go again, feel like I just did this only it has been almost 3 years!!! Any last minute tips? Oh and I was curious as I have heard this on the boards here and there, how many of your physician's directed you to do a bowel prep preop? Mine did not but I don't think it would hurt.

TGIF!!!!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

poet_kelly
on 9/15/11 11:36 pm - OH
I guess a bowel prep wouldn't hurt but I don't see how it helps, either.  Your doc is working on your stomach and the upper part of your small intestines, not your bowel (large intestine).  I would do a bowel prep if your doc asked you to but I don't really see the point.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 265 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 278 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 277 views