15 months out

Lindsey82
on 10/5/11 5:41 am
Hey all~
So, I am officially into my 15 month post op period. I started at 333 pounds and a size 26/28 and am now in a comfortable size 10. I still want to lose another 20 to hit 150, and hoping I can achieve this in the next 5-7 months. I can pretty much eat anything now and not feel too awful, but still don't eat many carbs or high fat/high sugar foods. I just feel crappy when I eat them, and it is not worth it. Since I am working so much, I have slacked on my exercise a bit, and I really need to amp that up again. I just feel better when I am actively moving.
I am finding that people are paying me way more compliments, and getting lots of attention, which is kinda hard for me. I don't like to be in the spotlight, but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I love my RNY, and for people considering it, I give my thumbs up! This is the best decision I have ever made for myself, and for my family.

Lorrainecma
on 10/5/11 6:01 am
 WTG!!!!! You have done fantstic!!!

AnneGG
on 10/5/11 6:04 am
My goodness! I didn't realize I was so far out- I had surgery 2 weeks before you. I've been thinking I'm just a little over a year out!

Good for us! What a lot of worth-it work!

Accept the compliments- you have earned them!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

carinamenina
on 10/5/11 6:04 am
 That is awesome! You are an inspiration :)

Lindsey82
on 10/5/11 10:33 am
Awww....thanks for the sweet comments ladies! So blessed by this site!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 245 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views