Hemorrhoids helped keep and get me on track

EboniLamis
on 11/15/11 10:10 pm - MI
So I developed hemorrhoids.  I have never had these before.  The pain was worse then the surgery itself.  So I have not been totally staying on track for the last two to three weeks.  My mom was in the hospital because she had mini stroke, one sister had back problems and blood pressure was at stroke level and then my other sister was pregnant.  So it has been a stressful couple of weeks.  Luckily everyone is fine.  So I have not had the time to cook like I had been and had been eating too much processed food (Not as much as in the past).   I also missed some of my vitamins.  So this week I went back to protein shakes for two meals and monitored my water and have been watching what I put into my body.  I feel much better.  And I do not feel them anymore.  I will definitely be back on my program.   

antywawa
on 11/16/11 3:13 am
I feel your pain. I have had them for quit sometime now and there are moments that they are exaggerating painful and there are times you don't feel them at all. Hemorrhoids do not go away so I would suggest you drink alot of water and add alot of fiber to your diet. Since my surgery I do not eat the same so constipation has been very bad for the last couple of weeks. Try your hardest to keep up the water intake and try not to strain while using the bathroom. If you follow this you should be fine.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 142 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?