12/05/2011 anyone else??

ibelieve_inme
on 11/16/11 12:56 pm - MI
Today I had my last appt. before my pre-op, so I thought...they combined both appts. and gave me my surgery date yea!!!! December 5th....I am beyond excited. I have my shopping list for my pre-op lite eating foods and all the stuff I need for the 2 weeks after surgery!!! I am pleasently suprised that it only took from Sept 15th until now, I was lucky enough to have had most of the testing done earlier this year with diagnosing my hiatal hernia!

Anyhoo...I would like you all to save me room on that losers bench, we have alot to talk about!!!

Elated...Roxann
 I Believe.......   HW 267    SW 251     Goal Weight  160  
TysCandi
on 11/16/11 1:30 pm
Congradulations....My date is December 14th...I wish you the best of luck. I too am purchasing all that I need now so it will be smooth sailing after the surgery :)

HW: 326  SW: 312  GW:140

Rena H.
on 11/16/11 1:41 pm
I am a December 5th'er too!! I'm the first one of the day! I have to be at the hospital by 5:30 am. Best wishes and I will see you on the losers bench!!

maimeem71
on 11/16/11 2:33 pm - ID

I'm a December 5th surgery as well, I really hope everything goes fine and I can't wait to start my new life. I can't even remember what it felt like to fit in size 10 jeans or to have a flat tummy.

Best of luck on yours and everyone else who posted so excited for us all.
Jess6580
on 11/16/11 2:49 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
Congrats!!!  I'm December 2nd, so just a few days in front of you!  I was very amazed, happy and surprised to.  I had my first appointment 10/11.  I called the surgeons office in late September.  So yay for us, it's coming soon!  I ordered my calcium citrate, multivitamin, sublingual B12, and Iron Ferra??? something last night online through Bariatricadvantage.  I get a little break through my surgeons office, so I thought I'd give them a try for at least the first 3 months.  I'm getting ready a day at a time!  Again, so happy for you! 
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
Lisssy
on 11/16/11 9:01 pm
 Congrats every one I just had mines nov 11 suprisley they moved it up it was to be dec5 ... Just to give u guys a heads up don't buy to much protien powder your taste will be different and might not be able to get Alot of in your tummy ! Best of luck to every one !!!
BeautifulCajun
on 11/16/11 10:09 pm - Evangeline , LA
Awe!!! Good luck yall!
JG1234
on 11/16/11 10:50 pm - IL
Best wishes to you!!!
I'm set for Dec 14th wooo hooo
jvan71
on 11/17/11 9:33 am - TN
Congrats!  I'm just a few days later on Dec 9th!

I'm a big planner too...I've been taste testing protein drinks and powders (though I've already been warned not to buy too much ahead of time since I may not like the taste after surgery!) and I'm already mentally packing my bag for the hospital, deciding what book to bring with me, etc.

Jen
HW: 330   SW 314   CW 262   GW 130      
Trish S.
on 11/17/11 9:54 am - Upstate , NY
I'm December 5th too!  Good luck to you!!  Congratulations on getting your date!
--Trish
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views