VitaLady Protein Mixes

Cabin_Fever
on 12/1/11 1:14 pm
I'm sure everyone has heard this before, but I just couldn't help raising my protein shake glass in a toast.  I just received my first VitaLady order of protein mixes.  I ordered quite a few samples, as I'm new to the need for protein shakes in my diet. 

I have just tried the Chocolate Truffle mix..........OMG!  Who KNEW!?  Wow.  I will have to go back and order a whole truckload of that flavor.  Amazing - Makes me lick the bottom of the glass.

Anyone have more flavor likes? 

Sunny

"We either make ourselves miserable or we
make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same...."    - Don Juan Matus

poet_kelly
on 12/1/11 1:31 pm - OH
Is that the Syntrax Nectar chocolate truffle?  I love their cappuccino shake mix.

There are lots of good ones out there.  But lots of icky ones, too.   And everyone seems to like different things.  You just have to try a bunch to see what you like.  And try making them different ways, too, because how you make it can really change the taste.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cabin_Fever
on 12/1/11 1:54 pm
Thanks, Kelly.  Yes, it's the Syntrax Nectar Chocolate Truffle.  Can't wait to try the Vanilla Bean Torte and the Cappuccino.  If the shakes taste this good, I won't miss my sweet treats. (much).

A. C
on 12/1/11 1:55 pm
if that's the syntrax nectar chocolate truffle, that's the one i ended up buying for post op - i like it with a little sugar free torani chocolate syrup in it, it hides the protein-y smell/taste for me
Cabin_Fever
on 12/1/11 2:04 pm
Cool suggestion!  I can't tell if it is the protein aftertaste, or the artificial sugar taste that lingers.....

ibelieve_inme
on 12/2/11 9:06 am - MI
Yum......I just recieved my 1st order from "Netrition" today,
I ordered a sampler of shakes and PB2 dry peanut butter
and 3 flavors of syrup (salted caramel) doesn't that sound
good??

I've been using body fortress, chocolate peanut butter with
almond breeze vanilla milk...omg so good!!

I also think that the varity of protien flavors with help with my
sweet tooth. (I hope)

Happy tasting Everyone
Roxy
 I Believe.......   HW 267    SW 251     Goal Weight  160  
Cabin_Fever
on 12/2/11 9:51 am
Roxy, come back and report on that salted caramel syrup!  That sounds amazing......I have a sweet tooth as well, so looking for things that help me satisfy the craving.

Sunny

Most Active
Recent Topics