TGIF!!! What are you doing/eating today?

curvaceousdiva
on 12/8/11 9:58 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Morning all!!!!  Im busy as a beaver first week back to work BUT my eats will be:

1/4 turkey sandwich with a couple popchips
wingette with a lil rice

not sure about dinner
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
DisneyLover
on 12/8/11 10:20 pm - WI
drinking my daily milk right now. brought nothing for lunch.  i do have snacks.

I sit here at work thinking of all the things I should be at home doing right now to prepare for my #3 son's birthday party tomorrow.  Do kindergarteners care if my house is clean?  LOL!

Sarah

paulrap
on 12/8/11 10:26 pm
E: Coffee, Light OJ and Skim Milk
B: grits and an apple with PB
L: turkey chili
D: shrimp if have time (Bingo tonight with my baby girls!)

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/8/11 10:56 pm - Baltimore, MD

Well, you all saw what kind of mood I am in today. I do feel a good bit better. I am at least resolved to try to get over the drama by day’s end. It’s Christmastime dammit! I will enjoy it!!! (And I’ll keep telling myself that until it becomes my reality.)

Eats today. Not sure. I have been out a lot and eating out way too much. Not bad choices but I am always distrustful of eating out too much. I need to stay home. And cook.

And on that note, I’m going out tonight. On a date! This set up is so SATC. I am Carrie and he is “Mr. Big" in a sense: very successful guy, owns his own marketing firm, very type A. I am very…hmmmmm…I don’t see myself as Type A. I am an extrovert to be sure (ya think?) but I have a hard time going any further in labeling myself. Anyhoo…we’re going to the movies. Possibly dinner? Dunno.

This is where being 4 years post-op is a relief. Although he knows about my surgery (it came up in conversation) my eating isn’t all that far from the mainstream. I know what to order so that I can finish my plate. So we shall see. The area where we are going has a PF Chang’s. I will campaign HARD to go there ;)

1.      A few sips of La Petite Diva’s Trail Mix protein shake and a bit of extra almond butter for good measure along with the tiniest bite of tuna from their sandwiches to check the seasoning (not all at the same time. From about 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.)

2.      Lunch…mmmmmmmm….not sure…I’ll get back to you.

3.      Early dinner – the date isn’t until 8 so I probably need to eat something in there somewhere. Maybe a protein shake. Maybe a quesadilla. We’ll see.

4.      Dinner – wherever the good man takes me!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

mrslatch
on 12/9/11 12:12 am - Fort Campbell, KY
Morning. I skipped out on doing my 30day Shred workout yesterday, so I'm making myself do it twice today to make up for it. I did wake up at a new all time low. 168.4. I'll take it!

Eats today-
Coffee with milk
Protein oatmeal with PB2 (YUM!)
Meeting hubby for lunch, so probably turkey chili or a bagel thin sandwich from Einstein Bros bagels.
string cheese and turkey peperoni
Pork chops and veggies
???

Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

laura_vermont
on 12/9/11 12:17 am
Busy morning here......  full moon tomorrow, I can tell....

I forgot to eat breakfast, just getting to my coffee now.

L - veggie chili
D - not sure, gymnastics night for the kiddos, don't get home until 8pm.

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

DisneyLover
on 12/9/11 12:32 am - WI

I know what you mean about the full moon.  And I was so smart to schedule the kindergarteners birthday party for tomorrow.  2 hours.  I think I can do it.  And then I get to go to my work Christmas party so that should make up for the crazy of the party.

Sarah

BWB
on 12/9/11 12:46 am
B. 1 small egg cooked with minced ham., Parmesan and herb seasoning
snack:   celery w/ cottage cheese-cream cheese-little green onions, garlic- minced shrimp-herb seasioning dip.
lunch: green salad
afternoon snack: hot chocolate w/protein powder
dinner:  baked fish or grilled beef w/veggies.
dessert:  Fat /sugar free pudding.
bedtime snack:  two teaspoons of peanut butter

Steen16
on 12/9/11 5:33 am - Cape Coral, FL
This is my "usual" but dinner does change...

Pre-bfast: coffee with cream and SF vanilla syrup
B: 1/3 c. egg beaters with 1 slice 2% American & ketchup
S: hot chocolate protein shake
L: 1 c. lettuce with 1/3 c. mozzerella, TBS sunflower seeds, TBS cranrasins & ranch with 1/2 toasted extreme wellness whole grain wrap
S: turkey pepperoni chips and cheese spread
D: 1/2 c. zucchini with 1/2 cup marinara with sausage topped with sprinkle of cheese
Dessert: Healthy Choice fudge bar

I drink lots of decaf tea and coffee during the day. Also might do bottled water with flavoring.
Highest ever: 297
Pre-Op: 272 (height: 5' 7")
As of November 3rd: 159 (6 BELOW goal!!!!)
Goal: 165 
Pants size: 10  Shirt size: M

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 162 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views