"Like" Dr. Garth Davis on Facebook!

bluek
on 2/13/12 7:56 am - Austin, TX
Hi guys-Some of you might remember me from the boards - I had a lapband in 2006 and revised to RNY 9 months ago. I am loving my bypass!! I wanted to let you guys know that my brother Dr. Garth Davis, from the TLC show Big Medicine, has a new Facebook page at http://facebook.com/drgarth He’ll be posting diet advice, exercise tips, and other general health information. It’s great for bypass/lap band patients, those thinking about bariatric surgery, or anyone who wants to live healthier. He’s also now on twitter at @drgarthdavis
I hope you'll like/follow him for great information!
Melissa G.
on 2/13/12 8:43 am - Littleton, CO
RNY on 02/27/12
Hello,
I will "like" your brother on facebook.  Can I ask you why you "revised" your band to a bypass?  I am hoping to find out this week if my insurance will cover my surgery for a revision.  I am 2 years out from the band and weigh the exact same as I did preop.  I am also so happy to hear that you are loving the bypass.  And suggestions to me?
Thanks,
Melissa
sassygurl
on 2/14/12 3:21 am - Wasaga Beach, Canada
If I'm not mistaken, I believe I saw you on the show. You had an emergency with your band and your father and/or brother took care of you. I loved the show and it encouraged me to have my RNY. Thank you!

Denise
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 301 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views