FINALLY the weight loss continues

Jane N.
on 2/17/12 11:06 pm - Round Rock, TX
I'm 18 months out and have been stalled out at 110 pounds lost since the end of October.  FINALLY  the weight loss has begun again.  I'm actually down 10 pounds in a month.  I haven't lost that much in a month since the first month after surgery!  The only change I've made is increasing my Coromega-3 packets to 3 a day because I was feeling run down and my skin and hair were so dry and fragile.  Those have improved as well.  I still can't exercise much due to my leg surgeries back in June, September, and December but I'm certain now that I will reach my goal or somewhere in between that feels right. 

Oh and I"m down from a size 28 to a size 10 as of this Friday!  Six pounds away from a "normal" BMI.

tulips52
on 2/17/12 11:26 pm
 WooooHoooo for you!!!! I don't think we'll ever understand why our bodies do what they do, when they do! lol I'm glad yours decided to take a loss! lol I don't even dream of a size 10!!! 

Jane N.
on 2/20/12 12:33 am - Round Rock, TX
I bought a pair of shorts right after surgery that were size 16s.  I couldn't imagine that they'd ever fit.  Now they're big on me.  You're early out yet.  Just wait and see how far you go. 

plum21
on 2/18/12 12:20 am - Miami, FL
 Ah so there is hope - I've been stalled since November....
Good to hear.

Jane N.
on 2/20/12 12:32 am - Round Rock, TX
There is hope.  That's mostly why I posted.  So many think that 12 months and it stops.  But our bodies can't read a calendar.  LOL  You're so close to goal, it's going to be a challenge to get the last little bit off, but you can do it.

biggbabeefornow
on 2/18/12 12:24 am - brownstown, MI
thats great keep up the good work i am 11 months out and have been at a stall since late december i have 39 lbs to go and just dont kno whats going on but i am proud of you
       sw/324 cw/332 gw/155          
Jane N.
on 2/20/12 12:31 am - Round Rock, TX
Be patient, keeping working your tool, and keep enjoying life.  It'll happen.  You're doing great!

seattledeb
on 2/18/12 4:12 am
 I lost 75 pounds in the 2nd year as well. I'd drop a big amount and then stay there for awhile.

Size 10..you rock!

Deb T.

Jane N.
on 2/20/12 12:30 am - Round Rock, TX
That's awesome Deb! ! 

I was a slow but steady loser the first year and then it just stopped.  I wasn't worried that it had stopped but kind of bummed waiting for it to happen again.  So glad it finally decided it was time. 

Jane N.
on 2/20/12 12:35 am - Round Rock, TX
Biggest reason I posted was to let people know that there is hope after 12 months.  So many people think that if they don't get it done in the first year that it'll just stop.  Anything is possible.  I never looked at it as 1 year and that's where I'll stay.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views