3 months post op with pics!

Jess6580
on 3/11/12 8:27 am, edited 3/11/12 8:31 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Well, I hadn't posted much for pictures yet.  So I posted some before and after "so fars".  I have currently lost 85lbs!!!!  SO close to that 100 mark...I'm not quite halfway there, (to where I think I want to end up right now anyhow) but happy about how my life has changed for the better so far.  I'm amazed by the things I can do that I couldn't do before and how much better I feel on a daily basis.  I work out an hour and 15 minutes a day 5 days a week, and this journey is definitely not easy, but it is SO worth it for me.  I'm thankful every single day that I made the decision to do this and was lucky enough to have great insurance and a great surgeon.  Thanks to everyone here for your support as well!!  Best wishes to everyone! I have not even a full point on my BMI to go from "morbidly" obese to just obese (under 40).  Started at 56, so progress!!

1 week pre op.  I'm on the far left, about 338lbs here. (wiht my 2 beautiful sisters and my beautiful mother), and my lovely niece :)

Highest weight, summer of 2011, 5 months pre op or so, 350lbs (or so)

Last night, 3 months and 1 week post op.

3 months and 1 week post op

3 months and 1 week post op.

3 months and 1 week post op.

I will say that I have lost alot of hair, I lose handfuls daily, so I'm extremely thankful that I started with an incredibly thick head of hair, because I'm not ready to cut it.  I have always kept my hair long to try to hide some of the fat....so who knows, maybe I'll be ready to cut it someday :)  But the hairloss is scary, but at the same time, I was expecting it.  There isn't much I can't eat as far as meat goes.  I have no problems with chicken, lean ground beef (on occasion), turkey, ham, pork, I do have issues with thin sliced deli meat of any kind though, go figure.  I can eat about 2 ounces of a very tender steak.  I always eat protein first, then green veggies then my starch.  My NUT says all 3 at meals, but I definitely focus on protein first.  Anyhow, love my RNY and thanks for looking at my pictures!

If for any reason you can't view these, they are on my profile as well, but currently under the before rny album.

Jessica
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
Jess6580
on 3/11/12 8:35 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Thank you!  Great job to you too, I was just 3 days before you.  Your numbers are awesome!!  Keep up the great work :)

I'm also VERY thankful I kept my clothes that are down to my current size of 18, (I started in a 28), AND I have wonderful friends who have donated things to me as well who have been through this so far.  I've only had to buy some underwear and bras so far....  and when I have to buy, I'm not buying much!  :)
Skinnygirlme
on 3/11/12 8:34 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 W O W! You look F A N T A S T I C! Great job! 
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
mirlyn2012
on 3/11/12 8:36 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
 You look fantastic! Way to go!
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
dkasten
on 3/11/12 8:43 am - SD
AWESOME journey you are on, Jessica!! you are doing GREAT!   you look beautiful!

Jess6580
on 3/11/12 8:50 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Thank you guys SO much!  :)
Lady_Samantha
on 3/11/12 8:43 am - Wellfleet, MA
 You really do look fantastic! 

BWB
on 3/11/12 9:24 am
 I love seeing the pictures and you look wonderful.  Your hair is beautifull too, I don't blame you for not wanting to cut it.

tahoelady1958
on 3/11/12 9:28 am - reidsville, NC
RNY on 01/16/12
you look great..as i've said before, i love these before/after pics...just wish i knew how to post pics..im not pc literate

Rita

1Haute Diva
on 3/11/12 9:37 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Girl You are HOTTTT!!! And in only 3 months...Great job!!
- Shaw

Most Active
Recent Topics