Welcome to the Say it....I dare you thread.

Hillery82211
on 3/13/12 5:52 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
Venting is cleansing for the soul.  As someone that tends to hold things in until I explode, I can appreciate a good place to vent...so here it is.  This is it. The thread where you can say whatever it is that you've been holding in because you know you'll get slammed by friends, family, coworkers, other board members, etc.

Say it no matter how unpopular you think it is.  Just say it.

Someone at work **** you off?  Just say it here.
Ticked at that food Nazi that keeps tabs on how much you eat.... Just say it here.
Tired of folks asking you how much weight you've lost? Just say it here.
Kids getting on your last nerve and you wish you could give them away for a bit?   Just say it here.

One Rule:

Do not respond to anyone else's post to disagree with their opinion/rant. This isn't about arguing. It's just a place to post your unpopular opinion and to get it off your chest.

Let's GO!
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
Hillery82211
on 3/13/12 6:04 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
Attention People of Cubical Land and other modular office space dwellers.....

These are not real walls.  I know they look like walls, and have doors and all, but really, its a total fake out.  There is no privacy here.  Please stop using the empty office next to mine to have your personal private phone conversations.  I can hear all of them.  ALL OF THEM.  You should all thank your luck stars that the office rumor mill doesn't sit here because some of this stuff makes the day-time soaps look mild in comparison. 
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
Popclub
on 3/13/12 6:18 am - MD
Revision on 02/28/12
 Lol! That was good!

How about this:

If I never get to have another cheeseburger, bag of potato chips or slice of pizza again. I AM GONNA BE  P*Ssed off!

Beejay

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/13/12 6:14 am - Baltimore, MD
 Ummmm....

I got nothin'

Mostly cuz I say it...for real...no matter how un-PC it is to say it. LOL!

But I LOVE this thread. I need to think of something!!!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 3/13/12 6:18 am
Dear Husband's Friend,

You moved in with us at the end of August. I understand that times are tough. I also understand that you are my husband's dearest friend in the world.  However, you still don't have a steady job. I don't want you to live with us forever, and you probably don't want to either (I hope).

We have had lots of bumps in the road with you being here, but we're all adults and we've tried to work them out. But please, please, find a full time job. It alarms me when you start talking about going back to school because that is not going to help you get your own pad. It also alarms me when dear husband calls to tell me the power bill is nearly $600.  You, sir, are getting a wee bit too comfortable in our house. Please note we have two children--not three-by choice. We are unable to take over your care and feeding on a permanent basis.

that is all.
Popclub
on 3/13/12 6:26 am - MD
Revision on 02/28/12
 Dang! That is messed up. Sometimes when I hear "going back to school" that sounds like, I don't want a real job.

I know we aren't supposed to comment, but you guys are funny.
poet_kelly
on 3/13/12 6:26 am - OH
Well, I got one!  Yesterday my partner did the grocery shopping.  Which was very nice, because I usually have to do it.  I asked him to get some raspberries, IF they were nice ones.  I specified, do not get them if they look all dried out or shriveled up or squashed or anything icky.  I thought those were pretty clear instructions.  And he's a pretty smart guy, at least most of the time.

So he comes home with two containers of raspberries, tells me how expensive they were and how he got them just for me.  Yeah.  Dried out, shrively, icky looking.  So I had to eat a few so I wouldn't hurt his feelings and discourage him from grocery shopping in the future.  Then I threw the rest away when he wasn't looking.

But seriously...  how hard can it be to look at raspberries and decide if they are good to buy or not?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/13/12 6:36 am - Baltimore, MD
 I thought I heard Ina Garten or Martha Stewart or somebody say you can "rehydrate" berries in juice.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

kittehkitteh27
on 3/13/12 8:39 am - Zebulon, NC
RNY on 01/18/12 with
But you can't un-"icky" them. lol

~Kitteh~   Start 363 / Surgery 346 / Current 204.1 / Goal 150

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/13/12 12:43 pm - Baltimore, MD
Touche, Kitteh.

Most Active
Recent Topics